Unban Zeus
Your name: Zeus

Your ban ID: 76443

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47873968

Reason: Breaking FearRP | Abusing third person to look through walls

Staff member who banned you: [FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason why you should be unbanned: I get banned for 3 days for breaking FearRP while I only broke it for like 5-10seconds & then I did as he said. Abusing third person AFTER an admin (as I was told) abused noclip/physgun while in RP character. I get that I shouldnt have abused thirdperson but come on, it's not like I used it to get an advantage over someone or raid someone. As you can see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JfQvkBS...e=youtu.be . I just think this is a little bit drastic considering the rule I broke, and how mildly I broke it & also considering the situation. I already donated so much to this game, why do you guys have to punish me while I'm just trying to be a good guy & show someone failRP'ing, even if it's an admin & in your opinion not failRP'ing, but please be fair to me.
You knowingly broke FearRP as you have admitted again. You have also knowingly abused third person, openly admitting to it also. If you believe an admin abused their powers, do not attempt to gain evidence by breaking rules yourself, it's incredibly contradictory.

Donators do not get special treatment or any immunity from rules.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]