UnBan for Jet 1604
Your name: APL | Jet 1604

Your ban ID: 76429

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:121657138

Reason: Double accounting

Staff member who banned you: mintblackbeard

Reason why you should be unbanned: My cousin called me telling me that he was banned for double accounting. I looked and saw that I have been permanently banned! My cousin and I should not be banned for double accounting. I shared my Gmod with him so we could play together on your server. I really enjoy playing on this server so i decided to share it with him. I will except my month ban because i was a jerk with RDM, but I don't think my ban should be permanent and my cousin's (jackdrago4) should not be banned.
I saw that your accounts were linked together so I looked into your accounts.

I found that you, Jet were banned for two months and I banned you around 3 days ago.

I Then looked into your "cousin's" account and found that he had only connected to the server first yesterday. I also found that he had played around 2 hours on gmod and also around 2 hours on fearless. Gmod was also your "cousin's" only game which lead me to believe the account was created specifically to avoid your ban on fearless and that he was not your cousin. This is further confirmed by the fact that your account was made yesterday. After you were banned.

All of this lead to my decision to ban you for double accounting
I am pretty sure that you can not play gameshared games at the same time I remember me and my friend tried the exact same thing on another game. (unless this has changed..)

Felt like this might be important for the UBR. 

I'd be willing to test this whenever I get home.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Was not able to check it myself, but as the official steam family sharing FAQ says:
[Image: 216732e2a900893eb511a3a36ef1b043.png]

Source: http://store.steampowered.com/promotion/familysharing
Unban request reviewed.

Player has not replied within 7 days.

Denied.