Tow Truck/Recovery Truck
(03-14-2017, 07:02 AM)MrFinnConlon Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 09:23 PM)DVN Wrote: +Support

I think this might have been suggested before but as a separate job, I think it would work much better with your suggestion giving the mechanic access. Nice suggestion bud.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
-Support
Someone can simply roleplay as a tow driver with a truck and do it that way. There is no need for a whole vehicle dedicated to this one job.
+support
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
+Support
[Image: eXdHYQZ.png]
(03-14-2017, 07:11 AM)chopchop1614 Wrote: -Support
Someone can simply roleplay as a tow driver with a truck and do it that way. There is no need for a whole vehicle dedicated to this one job.

You can't tow other vehicles with a truck? Only the trailers designed for the truck.
+support
Great suggestion mate
+Support

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
How about we use the Search Feature for once and search for out Suggestions before we make a Thread?

It has already been Suggested, and not only once.
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...=Tow+truck

It has been declined once and it will be again.
So no support from be because of this link up there^^
(03-13-2017, 09:23 PM)DVN Wrote: +Support

I think this might have been suggested before but as a separate job, I think it would work much better with your suggestion giving the mechanic access. Nice suggestion bud.
(03-14-2017, 05:43 PM)DreeBott Wrote: How about we use the Search Feature for once and search for out Suggestions before we make a Thread?

It has already been Suggested, and not only once.
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...=Tow+truck

It has been declined once and it will be again.
So no support from be because of this link up there^^

It's basically been a whole year since that suggestion was posted/declined. I would deem that appropriate waiting time before the same suggestions is re-posted especially since FL has changed so much in one year.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • CPT.Karter