Fallout Roleplay Event
Steam Name:Doge!

Hours on the Server: 580

Roleplay Points:2

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): I've completed fallout 3, fallout new Vegas and fallout 4, So I think I understand the fallout universe.

What Job do you wish to be?Enclave Soldier

Why should you be this job?I wish to be this job because I have a good experience with roleplay, and I understand the lore of fallout.

IC Name: Carl Wheezer

Background story: Carl grew up in a small town, Didn't have many friends, kept to him self most of the time. But the one thing he was good at was protecting himself and science!. When he turned 20 he decided to start work as a scientist in the enclave base. He made many friends during his time there, But one day him and his friend went out searching for plants to research on and all of a sudden "BANG" a bullet went straight through his friends head, Carl ran as fast as he could. And since that day he has been waiting for revenge...

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? Yes, I do
The following 1 user Likes Unknown.'s post:
  • Random
Just a heads up.....

If some of the jobs are not filled out by the time the event is happening, some people may get transfered to a specific role, if we feel that is needed, however we hope that all spots will be filled!

~Jonas
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 2 users Like Jonas's post:
  • Random, Panda
(03-13-2017, 08:40 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: -Snip-

(03-13-2017, 10:48 PM)Doge! Wrote: -Snip-

Both Approved.

---

Further more, we have decided to add a new job as this would enhance the Enclave soldier's roles. The new job is President of the United States.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Jonas
Code:
Steam Name:[FL:RP]Sharpshooter

Hours on the Server:399

Roleplay Points:1

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.):10,I have played all the modern Fallout games

What Job do you wish to be?Wasteland Roamer

Why should you be this job?I want to roleplay as a survivor,and a bit of bandit.

IC Name:Robert 'Sharpshooter' Halsey

Background story:I was born in the Mojave Wasteland in 2310.My ma was a captured NCR soldier,and my pa was the Legion Decanus who captured her.They killed her after I was born.When I was 13,I killed my pa with a pistol and ran away.I now found my way here,and my life aim is to survive.

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above?Yes,I have read it fully
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(03-14-2017, 03:45 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: -Snip-

Approved!
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Steam Name: the best goat

Hours on the Server: 1300+

Roleplay Points: 2

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 5

What Job do you wish to be? Wasteland Roamer

Why should you be this job? I want to RP as a wasteland survivor

IC Name: Will Ritchson

Background story: Will is a 22 year old man who likes to roam around and used to like exploring.

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? Yes I have
(03-14-2017, 04:16 PM)The Best Goat Wrote: -Snip-

Approved.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Steam Name: Horseman

Hours on the Server: 400+

Roleplay Points: 2

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 10

What Job do you wish to be? President Eden

Why should you be this job? I love taking leadership roles to guide the rp in the right direction.
I also like the idea of Eden as the perfect president. I want to be that perfect president!
The following 3 users Like Horseman's post:
  • Divey, Envy, Random
Smile 
Steam Name: MrFinnConlon

Hours on the Server: 1450+

Roleplay Points: 6

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 6

What Job do you wish to be?  Enclave Soldier

Why should you be this job? I know my way around a gun and taking orders can't be that hard... I mean I am experienced in working with heavy weaponry, working in a team is what I have done all my life and I have no objections to using force if it is needed. I feel that you need an educated person such as myself to work such a tough landscape.

IC Name: Finn.W.Conlon

Background story: In my time in the USA I have had many experiences where I have needed to use a firearm, going through countless hours of training.  In my recent years as an Evo City Fast Response Police Officer I have become a custom to working in a team to achive goals. I feel that these skills are invaluble to the Enclave
Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? Yes.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Ratatoskrr

Hours on the Server: 1.3k

Roleplay Points: 8

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 5/6

What Job do you wish to be? Enclave Soldier

Why should you be this job? Im a great team worker, Im alright with weapons, and i get on with the current enclave soldiers.

IC Name: Anthony Finch

Background story: Anthony was made an orphan when he was 5, he witnessed his own family die during a robbery of his home.
This only fueled him to strive for greater things such as becoming an enclave soldier. Today, anything which Anthony does, is for his parents.

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? YUS!

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]