Fallout Roleplay Event
Steam Name: the best goat

Hours on the Server: 1300+

Roleplay Points: 2

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 4.5

What Job do you wish to be? Wasteland Peacekeeper

Why should you be this job? I am good at following orders keeping peace and good at communicating

IC Name: Will Ritchson

Background story: I am a 22 year old man who was in the police force before it all happened, I had a family and 2 children and they all lived. I want to continue to keep peace out in the wastlands

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? Yes I have
The following 1 user Likes Goat's post:
  • Panda
Fallout is kickass good luck with is event I hope there's an even where people have to take the g.o.a.t
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Random
(03-13-2017, 07:24 PM)Envy Wrote: -Snip-

(03-13-2017, 07:38 PM)Divey Wrote: -Snip-

Both Accepted.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Me and Panda will accept applications that we are certain about. If your application is not accepted, it's either being discussed or we are waiting to see if anyone else wants that position.

Remember, if you put a lot of effort into your application, it is going to be prioritised over someone who has put little effort into their application!

We are taking your roleplay points, hours and experiences we personally have had with you into consideration.

Thanks for reading!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Panda
Steam Name: [FL:RP] General Weed

Hours on the Server:2360

Roleplay Points:21

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.):8

What Job do you wish to be? [b]Vault Security Guard[/b]

Why should you be this job? I know how to take care of people, In a good and a hard way.

IC Name: Gonzalo 'G.Weed' Rodríguez

Background story: A guy about 32 years, been working for the USA Military, and i am very good whit weapons.

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? Yes.
The following 2 users Like General Weed's post:
  • Panda, Random
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Centurion

Hours on the Server: 1300

Roleplay Points: 8

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 7

What Job do you wish to be? Instructor

Why should you be this job? I believe I can be am effective instructor, and as I teach young cadets in the CCF real life I have an advantage in this role.

IC Name: Sergai Varkov

Background story: During his time in the vault, Sergai rose through the ranks as a child. Through bullying and violence he was able to gain a social status and eventually pass his tests. However, Sergai's intentions of escaping the vault and seeing the world for what it was were suppressed as he was asked by the overseer to take on the young ones. What did the overseer not no? Sergai was subtling, gradually but surely recruiting what we soon be known as the Revolutionaries!

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? I have and I do.
The following 2 users Like Centurion's post:
  • Panda, Random
(03-13-2017, 07:31 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote: -Snip-

Denied.

Feel free to apply for another position. We feel your roleplay capabilities are not the ones we are looking for in this roleplay. We were looking for people who had 10+ RPP so that we can have a proper squad with gasmasks. 

Sorry about that,

(03-13-2017, 08:05 PM)General Weed Wrote: -Snip-

Accepted.
Steam Name:[FL: RP] JohnSilver

Hours on the Server:1526

Roleplay Points:4

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.):6 play fallout 4 and watch some lore video when I was bored one day

What Job do you wish to be?[b]Vault Engineer[/b]

Why should you be this job? I am an electrician how hard can it be?

IC Name: John Hoxton

Background story: been in construction industry seen age of 17 been wiring house, school, shop and so four

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? yes
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
My application has been updated.

Thankyou for reserving it for me.  Smile
(03-13-2017, 07:11 PM)NJperry Wrote: -Snip-

Accepted.