Report: MonsterClown -
Name of player: MonsterClown 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42527628

Time in GMT: 6:15

Server: v4b1

Summary: I got searched for advertising a Black Market at my apartment, it was all clear and the officers left. Then out of nowhere some SRU and another guy rush in and shoot the doors down, and find an empty pot (A prop that has no soil in it) and arrests me for having a weed pot and punching an officer which was a missclick.

Evidence

[Image: b229086bc691f0f3eb6d29dfce0d2a4e.jpg]
First, The Police Sergent called me to help him raid a guy, he said he heard him knifing his contraband, second i arrested him for punching me, "missclick" its not a rp reason... and i added the weedpot for the reasons because the Police Sergent told me he has a weedpot inside..
MonsterClown
(03-12-2017, 06:34 PM)RoyalAssassin Wrote: First, The Police Sergent called me to help him raid a guy, he said he heard him knifing his contraband, second i arrested him for punching me, "missclick" its not a rp reason... and i added the weedpot for the reasons because the Police Sergent told me he has a weedpot inside..

Weed was legal, and it was not a weedpot. it was a prop pot. Completely different things. 

The cops outside told you that they have already raided, and you entered without a warrant.

[Image: b229086bc691f0f3eb6d29dfce0d2a4e.jpg]
I only listened to the Police Sergent, no cop told me it already raided, and i didnt know there wasnt a warrant.
MonsterClown
(03-12-2017, 07:14 PM)RoyalAssassin Wrote: I only listened to the Police Sergent, no cop told me it already raided, and i didnt know there wasnt a warrant.

A cop did say it was raided. The video even proves it!
-Involved-

I was, I think, a Doctor at the time. I was in front of apartments and I heard knifing. I called the cops and the SRU and a cop shows up. That is why they blew your door down.

I agree it could've been roleplayed alot better.

-Involved-
-INVOLVED-
I was the officer who searched first. Me and another officer searched due to the fact he adverted and we were undercover so we arranged to meet and we entered the flat. We found nothing what so ever. Nothing I would consider arrestable we left and as we did sru burst down the door and raid we said we have searched and found nothing.
Next thing I knew he was arrested not sure of the reason though.

Hope this clears some things up.
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
(03-12-2017, 07:14 PM)RoyalAssassin Wrote: I only listened to the Police Sergent, no cop told me it already raided, and i didnt know there wasnt a warrant.

I did in fact say 'We just frigging raided them' (My exsact words) and the video does indeed back this up.
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
Hello,

Considering Police had already searched the property, at the time the SRU busted in, it is highly possible you still had a warrant. Unless you had no warrant at the time and were, in fact, unwarranted from the search conducted by the officers, then the SRU that busted in would be in violation of the rules.

Unless you have proof that you were not warranted at the time the SRU busted in, there is not much I can do for you, I'm afraid. You have 24 hours to provide proof that you had no warrant at the time otherwise I will be forced to deny this player report.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(03-13-2017, 02:47 AM)Reebs Wrote: Unless you have proof that you were not warranted at the time the SRU busted in, there is not much I can do for you, I'm afraid. You have 24 hours to provide proof that you had no warrant at the time otherwise I will be forced to deny this player report.

How am I meant to do that?