Goodbye for Good
So, I joined back in 2014 when my buddy told me how great the server was so I tried it. Within a couple of weeks playing I got donator etc etc. I was loving it, enjoying the play. Then the admins came in. I felt as if I was being stalked by them all and how they would grab me for petty, unnecessary things. However, tonight is the last straw. No names will be mentioned but a person had come to me with an RP reason asking me to get him some medical supplies from an ambulance. I did and he immediately got in and drove into a crowd of people. Yes, my job was scientist and I accept that was wrong, I forgot to change the job. So I get taken into an admin sit to which the minger gets a BL and put back down, sorry, his 3rd BL. TO which it comes to my knowledge that he was minging before hand and I had been involved in such antics without warning. I am then informed with a slight slip I am getting banned. This annoys me and my language went fowl granted. However, it shouldn't have been a ban. FYI not an unban request. This has happened to me in the past with different staff members I see unfit to have power. Another thing as well the ban reasons can be very sarcastic like saying take a break... you'll need it. Like WTF do I look like I need a break, I am chill. Again, I will not be naming names and just let the community expose them. I didn't want it to come to this but unfortunately I can't deal with this anymore. I will more than likely not be coming back to the server unless the staff team is sorted out because this is ridiculous. 

Have a good one 

Goodbye for good.
Unfortunately, any disrespect towards staff is a reason for a ban, so I would not blame the staff in this case. In any case, goodbye.
Calling a staff member a "c***" and telling them to go and kill themself because you were about to receive a 12 hour ban is not acceptable.

I won't forget your name. Enjoy your break.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 4 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Divey, Ratatoskrr, Janzo 火, NJperry
Don't even. Sarcasm gets people nowhere.
Ok bye
[Image: unknown.png]
Bye Bye, enjoy your time off I think you need it to cool off.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
+support bye
If you continue with this attitude,it will be better for you to leave
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Goodbye maybe a break is a good idea.

But remember as long you follow the rules, you are welcome here.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Judging from your attitude, I think It's best you just leave.. Smile)

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep