STEAM_0:1:24213813

Your ban ID:
Banned by:
Console

Reason:
Double accounting to avoid ban. 

Involved:
Just me.

Why we should unban you: It has been a while since this ban. The time I was playing was around 3-4 years ago. I was a huge douche at the time I admit. I recently started playing garry's mod again (I was away for  long time due to militairy service) and wanted to play some FearlessRP. I forgot I was banned and what the reason for it was. I really understand that double accounting is bad and I really regret that I did it. I hope I can be unbanned and play again. I really had a lot of fun on the server and I kinda miss it. I will never do such things again and I will behave on the server.
Kind regards
Hi-grade
Hello Hi-grade,

I can see that you triggered the automatic ban system we had back then by using family share to log on the servers, which is obviously using more than one account to access our services.
I will consider your case if you put some more effort into an explanation as to why you should be unbanned from our servers and receive a second chance. 
You could include things such as, do not use these as a "Q&A" though:
  • What will you bring to the server?
  • Have you been roleplaying since you got banned here?
  • Have you improved in maturity since your ban?
Hello,

I have recently been playing alot of serious Half-life 2 Roleplay, I'm having a really good time there and I have approved my roleplaying alot, I got into alot of intense situations and it was tons of fun. Though the Half-life 2 setting does not appeal to me as much as Fearless RP. I had a long break from steam because of my service in the militairy, so I could say discipline is a big thing for me now. I believe I can bring the server some intense roleplay situations and create lots of fun, and have a good serious roleplay and not the old minge style I used to go with. 
I just really hope I could become a part of the community again and play with my old friends. I would write down more here but it would just make me exaggerate wich I dont like at all. If you would need any further explanation I am open for teamspeak or anything else.

Kind regards,

Hi-Grade
Hello Hi-grade,

I am hereby willing to give you another shot on Fearless, I will be lifting your ban(s).
You will not be placed on last chance or anything alike, which means you will not have any special conditions compared to a regular user.

Approved.