Code:
Posting on behalf of ZoZo,I am not involved

Your name:ZoZo

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:61169164

Your ban ID:76310

Banned by:Raccoon

Reason:DA

Involved:Askim

Why we should unban you:Dear Fearless Administration.
I have a bad situation, that can be solved :/
Its about a perm ban for acussing that I am DA
I have played until I got ban for DDos Threathing the server.
How ever some years after I learned from my mistake and made an unban request, which you staff members investigated and gave me a chance to come back to FLRP. 
After my ban was lifted i returned to FL again and enjoyed the server as I always do.
Today i reached 350+ Hours on the server with some donations and good relation to the ppl on the server. However, by the time I got a GF, and i wanted her to start playing with me. I made her a Steam ACC Called Askim. She has a brother and he had already a Steam Acc and he is 12years old. They both started to play on the server. Then Raccoon saw that they used the same IP and banned them both because he was thinking DA while they had the same IP as normally any staff member would do. ATM I am in the military and only have time in weekends at home.. When i come home one Week my GF tells me the situation. I contact Raccoon to hear his situation, which seems reasonable. I told him the family situation, and he said that the only way I could prove that they where family related was to connect to Ts3 and a server, at the same time. And i wasnt able to do that cuz my GF family is seperated and her little brother was at her father place that time.. I was only able today to prove, but then he founds out that another player had joined from Askims IP, which is her school friend, and thats where i gave up because i cant do anything, because i dont know her school friend. I understand that he bans them, but then he said that he banned me to.  When i asked him why he told me that Askim and i was online on the same IP. The only time Askim was online on my IP is when she was at my place to play with me. Fair enough but if he thinks logical why would I be making a DA acc when I made an unban request from DDos? Why would i play up to 350+Hrs after unban? Why would i donate again to the server? I only want myself unbanned because I was only trying to solve the problem but, then Raccoon included me when I was innocent. 
I want to be back in FL as I have done nothing wrong, than getting my GF to play on FL server. 
Sorry for writting you private.. is that i just know that nothing will happen if I make an unban request  [Image: undecided.gif] 
I hope this can be solved otherwise I will fell bad for wasting money to donate to the server [Image: undecided.gif] 
Last I would not spend so much time to explain detailed to you to get back in FL.
I can answer you questions if u have anyone

Kind Regards, ZoZo
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Hello Zozo!

When we notice a double accounter, we permanently suspend all the involved accounts, which I thought I did, but I must have forgotten about you, therefor you got your ban pretty recently.

I have given you the oppurtunity to have this teamspeak session with me, at your desired date and time when you are able to, but nothing so far.

Until you can prove that you are innocent, you and the other involved accounts will remain permanently suspended.
Feel free to send me a message on Steam or PM on the forums when you are able to do the TS session.

With that said, I hereby deny this UBR.