Adam James Unban Request
Posting on behalf of Adam James because he is banned from the forums.

Your name: Adam James

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48101653

Your ban ID: 73046

Banned by: [FL] SnowredWolf

Reason: ToS

Involved: FL Staff team, LF staff team.

Why we should unban you: This took place more than 2 months ago. I can't remember how long exactly this all happened but now that I look back, I konw what LF did wrong
and that we shouldn't have used FL's CityRP.
This was my first ban since 2013.
Before I got banned, I did mess around and got blacklisted from pte, which was a childish move.
I am extremely sorry for my behavior and I now see that I was wrong in all ways.
I've just had my 16th birthday on the 9th, and I feel as if it may be possible to start a new era for me, as I have great plans for the future via enlistment in the army, and
I feel as if it is possible that I've matured enough to be welcomed back into the community at FL.

This is also a forum unban request.
-Involved-

When Lawful was a server, the developers used the gamemode known as CityRP FL. Despite the constant attempts of asking them to switch to AppleJack, the failed to do so. Everyone as Staff, including myself, were give 24/48 hours to resign. I believe they stated on the forums that the Lawful Community Server had switched to AppleJack, but this was merely a lie. The CityRP gamemode was still in effect. Georgy gave all of us a choice, either to resign and not be permanently banned on Fearless, or to stay with Lawful, be banned at Fearless (a server which I had spent 500+ hours at that point) only to gain the rank known as Admin. I, as well as a few others resigned before the 48 Hour limit. It seemed that you failed to do so, despite your recent contributor rank at that time. We were all given a choice Adam, and some people made the wrong one.
I'm not going to sit here and try to justify myself. This is an apology and I've already stated that I am completely in the wrong and I am asking for another chance since my record has been completely clean up until the ban except for the blacklist before my ban
Hello Adam,

You participated in some events that caused you to be permanently suspended from Fearless, you even had a chance to correct yourself prior to being banned, which you didn't. (Resign)
I do not see any reason to let you back on the server nor the forums, Denied