[FL:T] Trial Admin Returns
Very interesting! Really unexpected! Hope to see good results.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
(03-11-2017, 10:50 AM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(03-11-2017, 10:35 AM)King Kickass Wrote: Does this mean every two months we will get new admins? Will there not be too many admins or will there be an evaluation on current admins every two months to see if they are still fit to keep there roles because I think you made this very interesting when you mentioned that the those on trial may go up or down.

It means that after we have promoted someone to trial admin, two months later (maybe one day earlier or later, aprox) a decision will be made. So nobody get promoted earlier then two months or later than two months.

It doesn't mean we have every 2 months promotions. Let's say we promote 4 trial admins over the timespan of a month. 1 per week. Then after 2 months every week we will have 1 promotion.

Will an evaluation of the current Administrators take place every so often too? Because if we keep promoting [FL:T]s to Admin, and we promote more Players to [FL:T], The Majority are going to become Admin and if the majority become staff, then who is there left to be administrated?
im conflicted with this
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
It doesn't necessarily mean we will have a significant increase of promotions during this change. We will still be strict with handing out Trial Rank.

There's not going to be 50 admins, don't worry.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • MasterNoda, ToxicSilverFlame
(03-11-2017, 10:54 AM)Create Wrote:
(03-11-2017, 10:50 AM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(03-11-2017, 10:35 AM)King Kickass Wrote: Does this mean every two months we will get new admins? Will there not be too many admins or will there be an evaluation on current admins every two months to see if they are still fit to keep there roles because I think you made this very interesting when you mentioned that the those on trial may go up or down.

It means that after we have promoted someone to trial admin, two months later (maybe one day earlier or later, aprox) a decision will be made. So nobody get promoted earlier then two months or later than two months.

It doesn't mean we have every 2 months promotions. Let's say we promote 4 trial admins over the timespan of a month. 1 per week. Then after 2 months every week we will have 1 promotion.

Will an evaluation of the current Administrators take place every so often too? Because if we keep promoting [FL:T]s to Admin, and we promote more Players to [FL:T], The Majority are going to become Admin and if the majority become staff, then who is there left to be administrated?

That's where the Super Admins kick into place. They monitor the team and decide (if possible together with me) to for example demote someone. And the SA team is limited to 3 people.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
This looks cool but why do they have their names in italics on the forums it looks ugly.
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 2 users Like Broccoli's post:
  • Floodify, Rylund
I'm fascinated by this new system. It seems more organised and effective. Delighted to be a part of it  Smile
The following 1 user Likes NJperry's post:
  • MrFinnConlon
(03-11-2017, 11:47 AM)Broccoli Wrote: This looks cool but why do they have their names in italics on the forums it looks ugly.

100% agree, removed it.
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • Floodify
(03-11-2017, 11:47 AM)Broccoli Wrote: This looks cool but why do they have their names in italics on the forums it looks ugly.

The italics triggers me
please dont make it like darkrp