[FL:T] Trial Admin Returns
Looks like a great idea!
It's to prevent moderators being moderator for 6 months and still have no clue of getting promoted. They might feel insecure of themselves. The moderator rank is a nice rank to obtain but obviously every moderator's goal is to get promoted to administrator.

This will now change because after 2 months we have to make a decision. If the trial as admin was good, then we promote to admin. Has it been bad, then we place him/her back to member. This won't be called a demotion, as he's not been admin yet.

This way the trial admin knows when he'll get an answer.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Link
Do 'Trial-Admins' keep all the rank powers that they one had as moderators? The powers which they have as moderator won't change to fit the role of a trial admin?
I think this is an effective change. I look forward to seeing it in action but I have a question. Will the members be told about trial admins evaluations? Like, we find out why teachers get denied so will we find out why trial admins get denied/accepted?
The following 1 user Likes chopchop1614's post:
  • Haarek
Very interesting to see how this turns out!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Does this mean every two months we will get new admins? Will there not be too many admins or will there be an evaluation on current admins every two months to see if they are still fit to keep there roles because I think you made this very interesting when you mentioned that the those on trial may go up or down.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
What's wrong with just calling it mod??
IMO Trial Admin sounds stupid and "noob-ish".
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
The following 4 users Like Balls's post:
  • Eclipze, Robbtja, Luna, RobotDuck
I am interested to see how this will change for us, as trial admins.

Very un-expected change. Hope it works out for the better of Fearless.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Marvin
Think it sounds decent enough, I suppose it does put a stop to people being a moderator forever. And it also means a closer eye will be kept on moderators as to be completely honest quite often they fuck up. Which is understandable but still happens nonetheless.

Although I don't think the colour change was necessary.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Archer
(03-11-2017, 10:35 AM)King Kickass Wrote: Does this mean every two months we will get new admins? Will there not be too many admins or will there be an evaluation on current admins every two months to see if they are still fit to keep there roles because I think you made this very interesting when you mentioned that the those on trial may go up or down.

It means that after we have promoted someone to trial admin, two months later (maybe one day earlier or later, aprox) a decision will be made. So nobody get promoted earlier then two months or later than two months.

It doesn't mean we have every 2 months promotions. Let's say we promote 4 trial admins over the timespan of a month. 1 per week. Then after 2 months every week we will have 1 promotion.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • King Kickass