Posting on behalf of Kippsee

Your name: kippsee

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32750056

Your ban ID: 73048

Banned by: [FL] SnowredWolf

Reason: TOS

Involved: Can't remember

Why we should unban you:
I wouldn't blame you if you turn a blind eye and end up denying it without reviewing because of everything I have done, probably doubled accounted at least 3 or so times now after the main ban on this account. However that was when I was never off my pc, I don’t really have time to mess around on servers anymore due to more important things. I’ve pretty much lost everything on my main account due to the fact that I gave literally everything away so technically spending hundreds of pounds on a server just to lose it all would be enough of a punishment in the first place. You’re probably thinking well that was my fault, I knew what I was getting myself into when doing that therefore I do accept responsibility for every action I have committed myself to.

Despite everything I have done, which is a lot, not all my 2000+ hours were full of me being a twat. It was just the last 10 hours of my whole time where I began to mess around, which is literally 0.5% of the total time of me playing on the server. My roleplay points can show that I wasn’t just a huge pain in the arse throughout

Even if you are still thinking that I would just do it again, then there is such thing as compromise so then I can prove to you that I am serious about this. I had one other ban before my ToS ban and a couple of blacklists, which a large percentage was given when I was messing around. So instead of keeping me banned fully, why not unban me and let me prove that I wouldn’t do it again by giving me a condition where any sort of trouble within like 1 or 2 months will get me banned with no chance of coming back. I know it is a big ask but see it as an opportunity for you also, to bring back one of your experienced players to the servers, with forgetting all the bad things I have done imagine what positives I brought to the server beforehand and what I could still possibly do to help.
Kippsee: If this request gets denied then fair enough, after being banned for a long time, it would be nice to come back onto the server and start fresh (if I even have the time to do so). Even if that includes popping on now and then just to see what is happening, it would probably encourage me to do something apart from messing around in the future if I do get unbanned.
Anyway it is up to you now, if this is an instant denial then that’s 10 minutes of my life wasted. I just hope you may reconsider and come accept this or come up with some sort of solution so I can at least prove to you that I am serious about this.
Hello Kippsee,

While you might have spend a lot of hours you still decided to break rules, even after being warned multiple times. On top of this, you also broke Terms of Service back when you were part of the other community.
In addition to above points, you also managed to double account multiple times, both on Teamspeak and on the servers, I honestly do not see any reason to let you back on the server with the amount of rules you have broken since the first occurrence.
(03-16-2017, 02:32 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: Hello Kippsee,

While you might have spend a lot of hours you still decided to break rules, even after being warned multiple times. On top of this, you also broke Terms of Service back when you were part of the other community.
In addition to above points, you also managed to double account multiple times, both on Teamspeak and on the servers, I honestly do not see any reason to let you back on the server with the amount of rules you have broken since the first occurrence.

My permanent ban was given to me because I forgot to remove a tag out of my name, despite leaving the community beforehand. The situation was that they didn’t remove me from the staff list as they didn’t get around to it; to extend I simply forgot to take the tag out of my name. Which is the 100% truth, I even took screenshots with both of the community owners saying I did leave however they didn’t remove me from the list as they didn’t get around to it. When I provided them to Avgar, (he said he showed them to the staff), I was asked “how do I know they are telling the truth?” which is a very unfair question to ask. I provided evidence however you asked me a question which was impossible to answer because it was impossible to prove, and at that point I couldn’t do anything and the ban stayed.

If you look at my ban record, I had one previous ban. Despite the proof I provided and my previous record, the punishment still stood despite everything that stood by me.

I have done so much for the server; I have been teacher three times helping new players how to roleplay, how to behave, what the rights and the wrongs are on the server. Despite all the achievements, my hours, my points, my innocence of the ToS ban, my attitude towards other and my dedication towards the server, you still believe that my stupid actions that I decided to take in the last 10 hours of playing outweigh everything I have done within the 2000+ hours I have done while roleplaying.

I am hoping to come back onto fearlessRP with a point to prove, that people and attitudes can change. I know what I have done and have already said that my chances are pretty much slim but I am willing to take any other punishment in order to prove that I will not come back onto the servers to mess around. Give me a day blacklist on props, tools, cars and guns with a last chance warning for a month or whatever I will still prove that I am not getting unbanned to just ‘mess around’. I have nothing in my inventory; it will be like starting new however with my hours and roleplay points.

I am not denying that I have double accounted multiple times, because I have. I can admit that my immaturity of the subject of my ToS ban was unacceptable, however that will not be the case anymore. If I do or don’t get banned from fearless, it will be the last time I double account as I simply don’t have the time to mess around on gmod servers, especially with high A-Level expectations to go into the course I would like to. I would like however a server to go on in my free time as a break from revision in order to enjoy what fearless is all about and to simply have fun with other community members like I used to do beforehand.
Hello Kippsee,

You broke multiple points in our Terms of Service when being a staff member of such community, you had received an official warning about resigning from the community but even after the 48 hours had expired you were still a staff member at the community. While I could have accepted the fact that you had been a staff member of the community and the upper hands were too lazy to set your rank back to member/veteran in the community, you still broke multiple other points in our Terms of Service after receiving your suspension from being a staff member.
Since you received your ban for being a staff member of the community, we've caught you multiple times double accounting both in-game and on Teamspeak, this being one of the main reasons that I am now going to deny your unban request.

Thank you for taking your time making this unban request, unfortunately, I am not going to offer you an unban.

Denied.