[Solved] Wheatcake isnt getting a password reset email
Wheatcake cannot get his account back due to a password email not coming through.

Here is both his forum account and his Steam account. 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/wheatcake/
https://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?ac...&uid=12007
Is he sure he is looking at the correct email that is linked to his forum account?
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
(03-12-2017, 02:46 PM)TheMJ Wrote: Is he sure he is looking at the correct email that is linked to his forum account?

Yes. Ill ask him again to make sure
The following 1 user Likes Coupcunt's post:
  • TheMJ
Make sure that he is looking in the 'Spam' or 'Deleted' folders just in case he may have accidentally deleted it or it has automatically moved to junk.
(03-12-2017, 05:32 PM)Create Wrote: Make sure that he is looking in the 'Spam' or 'Deleted' folders just in case he may have accidentally deleted it or it has automatically moved to junk.

He says hes checked it all. 

Please can somebody just sort it out, he cant access dupes or anything.
I saw that a new account was made yesterday, is this issue still a problem for Wheatcake?
(03-13-2017, 09:07 PM)Create Wrote: I saw that a new account was made yesterday, is this issue still a problem for Wheatcake?

This is still a problem.
Maybe he can create a new account and a staff member can transfer all his dupes to the new forum account after deleting the old one. Just as a last resort option.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(03-14-2017, 08:56 AM)King Kickass Wrote: Maybe he can create a new account and a staff member can transfer all his dupes to the new forum account after deleting the old one. Just as a last resort option.

Or he can get his account back. I don't understand why no staff have said anything yet. :/
This is quite a known problem, Iraqi Eagle isn't getting an e-mail either. Staff has checked out his e-mail and this is correct. The problem now is that his password got reset but he didn't receive a new one. This needs fixing soon.