Unban Request - Wheatcake - FearRP
Posting on behalf of Wheatcake, as he cannot access his original forum account.

Your name: Wheatcake

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:49912500[/b]

Your ban ID: 76373

Banned by: [FL:M] Sparx

Reason: FearRP

Involved: Myself, Coupcake and the SRU

Why we should unban you: As shown in the video, I had got out of the vehicle. The SRU agent that owned the green Dodge Charger was not facing me and instead jumped into his own vehicle which was the time that I ran off into Coupcakes car to attempt to evade. 

Evidence: I recommend you watch in 0.25 speed, it shows me running away after he got into his vehicle. 

Good Evening Coupcake/Wheatcake,

Not sure what the evidence you're trying to provide here is but it seems to be a video taken after the rule breakage occurred when I brought Wheatcake to a rooftop?

I banned Wheatcake because I saw him refusing to get out of a car while an officer pointed a gun at him and told him to 'get out'. He agreed that this did happen and said he was sorry. I don't understand why he is making an unban request in the first place as he admitted to breaking FearRP and said:

v33x [17:48:11] Wheatcake (STEAM_0:1:49912500) said: Well Im sorry then
v33x [17:48:14] Wheatcake (STEAM_0:1:49912500) said: Blacklist me

He wanted me to blacklist him for breaking FearRP which I did not do due to there not being a suitable blacklist for this rule breakage. Instead I gave him a 12 hour ban which I thought was quite generous considering that some bans for FearRP are 24 hours. Therefore I do not see any reason why he should be unbanned, he admitted to breaking FearRP, now he needs to reflect on this.
(03-10-2017, 09:51 PM)Sparx Wrote: Good Evening Coupcake/Wheatcake,

Not sure what the evidence you're trying to provide here is but it seems to be a video taken after the rule breakage occurred when I brought Wheatcake to a rooftop?

I banned Wheatcake because I saw him refusing to get out of a car while an officer pointed a gun at him and told him to 'get out'. He agreed that this did happen and said he was sorry. I don't understand why he is making an unban request in the first place as he admitted to breaking FearRP and said:

v33x [17:48:11] Wheatcake (STEAM_0:1:49912500) said: Well Im sorry then
v33x [17:48:14] Wheatcake (STEAM_0:1:49912500) said: Blacklist me

He wanted me to blacklist him for breaking FearRP which I did not do due to there not being a suitable blacklist for this rule breakage. Instead I gave him a 12 hour ban which I thought was quite generous considering that some bans for FearRP are 24 hours. Therefore I do not see any reason why he should be unbanned, he admitted to breaking FearRP, now he needs to reflect on this.

I haven't played since 2013 and there's a lot of rules regarding when FearRP is off, and when it's on. I thought the sit was over when you had put me down therefore I ran off and you teleported me back which I thought was about me running from the officer after that.
I believe the ban has expired now however again I don't understand what you're trying to justify. The scenario happened before I took you to the roof. You fully know that it was against the rules because you apologized to me for it and then asked me to blacklist you (rather than ban I assume). Whatever you're talking about in this UBR; It's not the reason you got the punishment.
Denied.