[Unofficial] Kaizen
(04-19-2017, 09:35 PM)Hostage Wrote:
Dear Miki Kaizen,

We from the Slyfox Task Force, working under the  Slyfox Security Corporation, found intrest in doing business if we get to that point.
Our agents are specialized in the security of clients from any class. Presidential, businessmen, shop owners, to even criminals and their  private businesses.

We wondered if you had any intrest to hire some of our agents to guard your properties and events.
As Task Force we even can blend in with the crowd and hop in when something goes wrong or to prevent it.

We hope to do business together in the future.

Kind regards,

Lucas Andrew  
STF - Chief
SSC director (USA)

Dear Lucas Andrew,

Thank you for contacting me both public and private.
We would also like to thank you for the opportunity to work with you. I have been wondering myself if I should contact you regarding the security of our properties etc.
We have indeed been lacking securety when RP has been done, which made me think of the Slyfox Security Corporation and its divisions.

We would love to hire some of your agents to guard our properties.

I hope we can build a stronger relationship between our two clans.
We are for sure looking forward to doing business with you in the future!

We'll get in contact with you privately once we have more information.

I would also take the time to welcome our newest member to Kaizen!

I have privately been in contact with him, and we have already made new plans for Kaizen.
We believe he will be able to move Kaizen forward in new directions like no-one have ever done before.

Please welcome,
Steve Washington as Rookie.

Regards,
Miki Kaizen
Street King
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
The following 2 users Like Balls's post:
  • Conn, Altoria

[OOC Information]
Steam Name:IBRAHIM
Hours on the server:415+ , Going more up !
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75745615
RP-Points: 1
Donator: Yes I got Donator Status

[IC Information]
Name: Goui Dexon
Adress: Backstreet Apartments, Apartment No.69
Possession applying for: Race Advisor
Backround: Hello I'm Goui, I was Born n Raise in Saudi Arabia and I was the most dangerous Saudi drifter in the country, I was driving since I was 14 years old and I'm a complete professional in cars, And I think my job is here with Kaizen And I would like to join you guys <3.
Why do you want to join our crew? (short): I'm a Professional Saudi Drifter in Saudi Arabia, I'm a dangerous man and I have heard about Kaizen in EvoCity so I had to come here n apply because I think my future is in this place.
Owned vehicles: Murcielago-Ferrari 458 Spider-Dodge Charger-Mercedes-Benz G65-Aston V12 Vantage-Audi RS4 Avant-Ford Raptor-Mercedes C32 AMG-Mini Cooper S11

(04-23-2017, 01:52 PM)IBRAHIM Wrote: -Snip-

Thank you for applying to Kaizen.

We have chosen to deny your application as we do not feel you are qualified enough to the clan.
I have met you before where I got an understanding of how you act. I dislike your actings and I don't want to bring them to Kaizen.
You are also denied due to the fact that you applied for a role which cannot get applied for. This means that you haven't even read the whole thread yet.
We cannot accept one that doesn't know what's up.

You may reapply in two weeks.

Regards,
Miki Kaizen
Street King
The following 1 user Likes Balls's post:
  • Idea
(04-23-2017, 07:02 PM)Balls Wrote: -snip-

I was wondering what does this mean 'One can not apply to this role.' , Sorry Balls but I'm some kind of bad in English.

And I'm sorry if you saw bad acting's from me man, I hope we Play together some time and show you some good acts from me man <3

with all love.
IBRAHIM
(04-23-2017, 07:35 PM)IBRAHIM Wrote:
(04-23-2017, 07:02 PM)Balls Wrote: -snip-

I was wondering what does this mean 'One can not apply to this role.' , Sorry Balls but I'm some kind of bad in English.

And I'm sorry if you saw bad acting's from me man, I hope we Play together some time and show you some good acts from me man <3

with all love.
IBRAHIM

It means that it's a role that you can't apply for. You have to earn it through good behavior and acts within the clan.
The following 1 user Likes StrikeOne's post:
  • Teendiver
OOC Information

Name on steam: Molyneux481 
Hours on the server: 600+
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29565495
RP-Points: 2
Donator: Indeed

[IC Information]

Name: Sam Davies
Adress: Evocity lakestreet 4
Possession applying for: Rookie
Backround: When I was 14 years old I would always watch fast and furious and always thought that would be me one day. When I turned 17 I passed my driving liscense and bought a ford focus for my first car. I would often take my car down to the local circuit and practise my moves. Every day I got better and learnt a lot drom the staff that run the circuit. One day a man turned up and was impressed with my drifting skills. So he offered me a job as a full time driver. Once I earned my respect on the streets I got a new car frim winning a lot of races, The car I bought was a porshe spyder. 2 years later my manager died from a heart attack and im looking for new a new job.
Why do you want to join our crew? (short): I want to show of my professional drifting skills and show others how's it done. I also want to improve my driving reputation on the streets and have loyal crew members that can guide me into the right path.
Owned vehicles: Porche, skyline, Land Rover, mini, Bentley, suv car.

The following 3 users Like Molyneux481's post:
  • Envy, dawson270500, Idea
This is a cool clan
The following 4 users Like S!RNARC's post:
  • Balls, Joe Joe, Molyneux481, Idea

Dear all,

After reviewing the newest application, I am pleased to announce an old member back to the Kaizen Family!

Please welcome,
Sam Davies as Rookie!

You have left us before which made consider if I even should invite you back into Kaizen.
But I do believe that you will stay with us for longer now. Consider this as your last chance.
If you do choose to leave the clan another time, there will be no chance of you re-entering.

I would also like to announce another member to the Kaizen Family.
This person has met me in-game in a very professional manner.
I have been working with him before, which is the main reason why I chose to invite him on the spot.

Please welcome,
Phil O'Neill as our new Lookout!

With that said, I would also take the time to announce a huge promotion.
Riko Kaizen has been working alongside me for quite some while developing the clan with me.
Therefore I would like to promote him to Mastermind, to get him in the position needed to make changes.
He will not only be working alongside me, but also our other mastermind Clark Seven.

As you might have spotted, I have downgraded Kenji Kaizen down from Mastermind to Loyal Crew Member.
Kenji Kaizen has shown lack of activity lately, which is why actions has to be made

Regards,
Miki Kaizen
Street King
The following 4 users Like Balls's post:
  • Conn, Marvin, Molyneux481, JohnSilver
Information 
I'm sorry to say that I will be leaving the clan
It has been lovely to do and I have enjoyed my stay and wish you all good luck 
from JohnSilver
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
The following 6 users Like JohnSilver's post:
  • Balls, Ratatoskrr, Teendiver, Molyneux481, Janzo 火, Idea
-Requesting Closure-

Due to the previous owner of the clan Balls has been banned off the forums he is unable to make this post so I have been given leadership of the clan and am re-making the post. Please contact Balls if you wish to confirm this.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<