[Unofficial] Kaizen
Good Luck
The following 1 user Likes Byra's post:
  • Balls

Dear all,

After reviewing the latest application, I am pleased to announce a new member to the Kaizen Family

Please welcome,
Isabella Price as Rookie

I believe you will do great for Kaizen. If you want your rank changed, please contact me.

Thank you for your interest & good luck on the road!

Regards,
Miki Kaizen
Street King
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
The following 2 users Like Balls's post:
  • Idea, Janzo 火
Officially The Biggest (And Best) Clan!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
The following 7 users Like Janzo 火's post:
  • Balls, Goat, Idea, Moxew, Vegas_, Teendiver, Joe Joe
Thumbs Up 
(03-27-2017, 06:29 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote: Officially The Biggest (And Best) Clan!

tru
                                           [Image: CXvmuAP.png]                                                                                                                                                                                                                          +REP ME
The following 1 user Likes Zunee's post:
  • Janzo 火
Estlebacks not gonna be happy Wink
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Ohh shit shit shit path of destruction passively to other clans we are screwed oh god flood please save my soul it has been ripped...

We are all going to die.
The following 1 user Likes Prompt's post:
  • Archer

[OOC Information]
Steam Name: Hesoyam
Hours on the server: 724
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29168554
RP-Points: 4
Donator: Yes

[IC Information]
Name: Morgan 'K' Anderson
Adress: Appartment 17b, Back Street
Possession applying for: Rookie
Backround: I've always been heavily involved with cars. Usually buying and selling them, but also modifying and racing. Cars have always been my biggest interest and I spend nearly all of my time on them.
Why do you want to join our crew? (short): The thing is, there has never been a place and time in my life where I had the opportunity to get involved in street racing. This has always been a dream of mine, to finally put my money and my cars to use in races.
Owned vehicles: BMW, Ferrari. (Differs alot, I deal in cars for money, but the BMW will always stay.)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:29168554&b=9]

[OOC Information]
Steam Name: GI Yonno
Hours on the server: 388
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44247397
RP-Points: 1
Donator: Yes

[IC Information]
Name: Zachary "GI" Thornhill
Adress: Fish Avenue 4
Possession applying for: Rookie

Backround: Zachary "GI" Thornhill grew up together with his mother and sister, after his father abandoned them. They grew up together in a small village, but Zachary wanted to leave the house due to a lot of friction between him and his family. His teen years living on his own made him a lot tougher, but due to a lack of discipline he had to sometimes make money in illegal ways. Due to this way of living, Zachary was looking to spice things up in his live and applied for a job in the city to live a life on his own and make money to spend on things he desired.  And so he did. Now in possession of multiple Exotic cars, he is looking to expand his network of social contacts to get succesful in his business-, and underground life.

Why do you want to join our crew? (short): I would love to join a clan based on racing and other underground activities. I also see great RP opportunities with the people currently in the clan and see this as a chance to improve my own RP at the same time.

Owned vehicles: 2 McLarens, a Rolls-Royce Ghost, a Toyota Supra and a Murcielago.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.

Dear all,

After reviewing the two applications, I am pleased to announce new members to the Kaizen Family

Please welcome,
Morgan 'K' Anderson and Zachary "GI" Thornhill as our two new Rookies

I believe both of them will do good, and I hope they will help us moving forward!

Thank you for your interest & good luck on the road!

Regards,
Miki Kaizen
Street King
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
The following 1 user Likes Balls's post:
  • Yonno

[OOC Information]
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Jim
Hours on the server: Approximately 840
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:101020112
RP-Points: 1
Donator: Yes, for now.

[IC Information]
Name: Jim Woods
Address: Apartment #2, on the Third Floor.
Possession applying for: Lookout.
Background: Jim was born in Swindon in 1983, to parents Keith and Jessica. He was never very rich as a kid, he didn't get very good grades at school and he was, well, let's say, a bit naughty. Stealing from shops, taking things from handbags; the usual teenage criminal activities. He was, eventually, caught by the cops. Jim decided to turn his life around for the better.
He decided to make a new life in America. Evocity, to be precise. He was recruited by a school friend of his to be a Police Officer in the city. Learning the ropes of the job, he eventually managed to get his criminal record from back home cleared and became a valuable asset to the force.
With these new skills, Jim decided to leave the force after more than 10 years working there. He discovered Kaizen from a friend he met before he worked in the police, and decided it suited him; he wanted a change...
Why do you want to join our crew? (short): Looks fun, I enjoy driving and if accepted as a lookout, I know how Police like to operate, as I worked in the force for a while.
Owned vehicles: Trabant, Mercedes G65, Nissan Skyline
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]