What Would You do... 6 Hours Left to Live
(03-10-2017, 06:53 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(03-10-2017, 03:26 PM)DVN Wrote: I'd take out a load of loans like Holdem but instead purchase a BMW X6 M Powered and drive it straight into a fukin huge Tesco and just fly about basically. Maybe an ASDA depending on whatever is closest to the BMW garage.

You can borrow mine

I don't have 6 hours to live but can I still borrow it? I assure you I'll probably have 2 hours to live once you give me it and that makes me happy Smile
Commit any crime possible....

(See how long I can survive by shooting random people....)
(03-14-2017, 12:58 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote: Commit any crime possible....

Wow rdm'er reported enjoy ban

The following 2 users Like Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Arkten, Reebs
Reduce the 6 hours to a minute by hanging myself
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
(03-14-2017, 04:15 PM)Joe. Wrote:
(03-14-2017, 12:58 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote: Commit any crime possible....

Wow rdm'er reported enjoy ban

By this, I'd also abuse every power i have (except for FL <3)
It really depends on the situation in which I am dying. If the scenario is that a Gunman was going to find and kill me in 6 hours, I'd go into the Witness Protection Program, new name, new life. If I was dying of a terminal illness, i'd ask to be cryogenically frozen until a cure is found and carried out.
(03-14-2017, 09:17 PM)Create Wrote: It really depends on the situation in which I am dying. If the scenario is that a Gunman was going to  find and kill me in 6 hours, I'd go into the Witness Protection Program, new name, new life. If I was dying of a terminal illness, i'd ask to be cryogenically frozen until a cure is found and carried out.

create, you cannot escape the type of death whatever it maybe
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
But the real thing is:

Does the cure work in that 6 hours?
I would probally go straight to Amsterdam wich is only 40min away from where I live, get high as shit, go to the hooker. When that's done go back to my dads pub, get drunk, get in the most weird spot as possible to die so the police would have to do some crazy ass investigation to find out how I actually died

The following 2 users Like Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Arkten, Link
Max out my reliant robin on the highway.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.