What Would You do... 6 Hours Left to Live
marijuana and masturbation (plumperpass)
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Chad's post:
  • Reebs
Pray,eat junk food and watching funny videos
Kill myself.
The following 2 users Like Prompt's post:
  • Link, Reebs
Have fun with Betsy for 5 hours 59 minutes and for 1 minute just sit there thinking very deeply until I died
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 2 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Link, mintblackbeard
Hm, First i would smoke some good hashish, Maby make some hashish brownies, Then i would steal a koeningsegg and drive high, then be stoppet by the Swedish cops (Joke becouse they would never stop a koeningsegg, And then i would drive in to a house or something annnnnnd Dead!
Probably spend most of the time looking for and arranging for all of my organs and body parts to be donated to specific people that were really in need of them. I'd take out as many loans as I could as well as "buying" as many items as possible on finance and give it all away to people that needed it the most.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 1 user Likes Holdem's post:
  • Floodify
I'd take out a load of loans like Holdem but instead purchase a BMW X6 M Powered and drive it straight into a fukin huge Tesco and just fly about basically. Maybe an ASDA depending on whatever is closest to the BMW garage.
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • Willem de Walrus, Link
(03-10-2017, 03:26 PM)DVN Wrote: I'd take out a load of loans like Holdem but instead purchase a BMW X6 M Powered and drive it straight into a fukin huge Tesco and just fly about basically. Maybe an ASDA depending on whatever is closest to the BMW garage.

You can borrow mine
The following 4 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Awestruck, DVN, Link, Reebs
Post a thread asking people what they would do if they had 6 hours to live.
Oddly enough id beat the shit into the people that tried making my life a misery if that were to happen aside other things that i should be doing if i had that long to live.
The following 1 user Likes CPT.Karter's post:
  • Link