Byee
Bye i guess. Always a shame to see someone leave, especially if there is unneeded drama.
Good luck in life, and with future endeavours!
Drama, cya man..
(03-07-2017, 09:10 AM)Jan Wrote:
(03-07-2017, 06:37 AM)Turtle Wrote: Although I have recently returned I feel like it is finally time to say goodbye. Not only has it gotten boring for me but the way I have been treated within the staff team has put me off and quite frankly with the way things are turning out I'm glad I won't be around. 

If you're going to act like you're honest you should actually be honest. 

You're way too full of yourself, when you couldn't return directly as admin you went to others complaining about how Soul was disrespecting you because you had to return as mod, instead of being grateful you chose to be arrogant, so if anyone has been disrespectful it was you and not the staff team.

Bye.

Which part is she being dishonest about?
She felt mistreated, she then claimed she felt mistreated within the team.

There's no lies no matter how you put it.
Whether she's in the wrong or you are doesn't really matter, it's how she feels that made her resign again.
Am I not allowed to have my opinions? I was promoted to mod after proving I was active yeah I complained, I can be a salty bitch if I want to be, I see no rule against that. You promoted 3 people straight to admin I'm sure you can understand why I felt like that but although I still disagreed I took the rank because I wanted it, and because I didn't play for a week, no warning and I get demoted, so yeah think what you like Jan honestly couldn't care because you only look at things and be negative, smile! It doesn't hurt.

And soul where did I mention the mod rank? Oh that's right you can't quote it because I didn't say anything about it :o
[Image: psnewsig.gif]
(03-07-2017, 11:46 AM)Turtle Wrote: Am I not allowed to have my opinions? 

No.
(03-07-2017, 11:46 AM)Turtle Wrote: Think what you like Jan honestly couldn't care because you only look at things and be negative, smile! It doesn't hurt

I look at things and be realistic about a situation, something you know very little about.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • King Kickass
Definitely sad to see you leave FL, Shadow, thank you for your service as a staff member.
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • ShadowPurple
Sad to see you leave, you were a good staff member. I think FL needs to stop promoting people after 2 weeks of activity otherwise stuff like this will happen all the time.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 3 users Like Eclipze's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Envy, memeSake
Goodbye Shadow, all the best.

Sorry we never had the chance to get properly acquainted but anyways goodbye.