Evanswachtz and Oasis

SteamID
Evan STEAM_0:0:79510432
Oasis STEAM_0:0:155824361

Time in GMT:
23:25 isch

Server:
V4b1

Summary: Oasis and Evanswachtz thought it was funny to minge around and decided to approach me telling me "it's illegal" and then laugh. Then Evanswachtz hit me for no reason with his baton and afterwards Oasis also.
Also i would like to add that Evanswachtz 739 hours on the Server and should know that this is wrong.

Evidencehttps://vid.me/Zt0e
I was also beaten up by oasis when he was a cop, and i was a nexus secretary. I was knocked dead.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
High walls were illegal at the time. You were literally building them in the city. 

Let me add that I was a corrupt cop aswell.

For Qannter: You were punching us and insulting us, we told you to stop and you still didn't. We tried to get you demoted but the president didn't seem to know anything.

Edit: Inspecting further I can tell my job name is not corrupt. The Police Sergeant must have done the /teamname command, thus removing corrupt from my job name.
After watching the video, I do not think the rule breakages are severe enough to warrant a blacklist or ban. I am certainly not saying that what they did is okay but for a rule breakage of this kind of degree, I would probably just put them both in a sit and give them a verbal warning. 

I think two written warnings to the players directly is enough to suffice this very minor rule breakage

Player report denied.
Moved
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]