Blue Birds Bank
Information 
Blue Birds Bank
[Image: 08ffe2ef61d94ede8606c39d4cdd94af.png]

Who are we?
Blue Birds Bank was set up by Mr.Deacon a rich entrepreneur who wanted to give back to the citizens of EvoCity and allow them to make a life for their selves and their families. Blue Birds Bank has one aim, and that is to allow you to make better of yourself while also getting the best deals for you. We work professionally and are very secure making sure everyone's details are secure.

What can we do?
At Blue Birds Bank we have numerous things we can do to help you improve your economic stance in society. We offer loans to help you keep on your feet until payday and will the best return interest rate in EvoCity we are a difficult competitor to beat. We additionally offer bank accounts; a secure way to save your money while also make interest off your currently placed money.

The Team
Our team consists of highly professional personnel who want to help you get the most out of your hard earned cash.

[Image: d42e8c1f8e7591e8219f6eec88c4f975.png][Image: e9335d18a367062a80b59197fafb4583.png][Image: 797f8ce042487893b596294e78d54de5.png]

Our staff are picked out of a group of many for a variety of reasons. If your interested you can contact the CEO about employment, however due to there is no application form; we will choose who works for Blue Birds Bank.

Bank Accounts
At Blue Birds Bank we offer the best bank accounting agency in EvoCity, allowing you to store money as well as earning interest on your money while it is stored. To create a bank account you must fill out the form and Email it to the CEO. To access your account you will have to contact the CEO and fill in the details to be able to access your account. To create an account you must use the following application form:
[Image: fileAsset]

Spoiler :
IC
Name:
Address:
Email:
Phone Number:
New Account Password
OOC:
Steam ID:

To access your account however you will have to fill in the following and contact the CEO each time over Email (PM) using this form:

Spoiler :
*Account Access Form*
Name:
Email:
Account Password:
Unique ID (This is your Steam ID):

These forms ensure security of your account and therefore allows you to access your account securely and therefore allow your balance to be safe. Additionally a Bank account may only hold up to $500,000 of invested funds to stop abuse of the financial system.

Loans
At Blue Birds Bank we also offer Loans to help you the customer build and grow into a successful person. Our loans depend on numerous things, and will only be viable to the customers we trust to pay the money back to us. To apply for a Loan please contact the staff via the webpage (comments) to place the order from one of our many loaners.

Spoiler :
Name:
Phone Number:
Email:
Credit Rating: */10
Amount you wish to Loan:
How long you want the repayment schedule to be:

The credit rating will depend on the likeliness you are to pay back the loan. You start with a 10/10 credit rating and you will be informed of any changes. Once you planned a repayment schedule we will give  you a maximum of 48 hours after the set time for it all to be payer back otherwise a termination and full refund may be issued.

Our current Loaning Agents are:

Joseph Vantiago Deacon:
Max Loan Amount: $500,000
Money Currently Available to Loan: $500,000
Max repayment Length: 4 Weeks

Josh Bullsack:
Max Loan Amount: $200,000
Money Currently Available to Loan: $200,000
Max repayment Length: 2 Weeks

Rico Rukka
Max Loan Amount: $1,000,000
Money Currently Available to Loan: $1,000,000
Max repayment Length: 3 Weeks

Mia Elizabeth Finch
Max Loan Amount: $250,000
Money Currently Available to Loan: $250,000
Max repayment Length: 6 Weeks

(03-07-2017, 06:24 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: People must pay back their loans within the given period of time. If not, it will be seen as scamming.

Interest Rates

Interest rates on loans and on your bank account balance changes depending on the holiday season. The standard basic interest rate on back account balance is 0.25% per month*. However for loan interests rate it is a standard rate depending on the amount of money requested. $25,000 - $249,999 will have a rate of 10%, $250,000 - $499,999 will have a rate of 7.5%,  $500,000 - $749,999 will have a rate of 5% and Loans of a maximum amount of  $750,000 - $1,000,000 will be a 2.5% rate.
* -  This rate only consists for amounts of money that add too $300,000 once this balance is reached it will drop to 0.10% per month.

Contact Details
If you ever need to contact Blue Bird Banks for any reason feel free to contact us on the following contact numbers:

EvoCity Office Telephone Number: 0121 388 6591
London Office Telephone Number: 020 5631 4492
CEO's Email: [email protected]

Thank you for taking interest in EvoCity's biggest banking company.

Yours Sincerely,
Joseph Vantiago Deacon
[Image: 006f70134327f2c74d5c27c667354e12.png]
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 4 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • god, DreeBott, Link, Lewwings
Looks pretty well, nice job.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Interesting and detailed! Good luck!

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
Sweet!

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
People must pay back their loans within the given period of time. If not, it will be seen as scamming.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 4 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Joe Joe, Ratatoskrr, Reebs, Dragnort_
Looks great, Good luck with you loans, My need one soon.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
I worked for Fearless Financials once, one of the first of these companies, i wish you good luck, i may seek employment, as i am well educated with this.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
I would like to inform you Joe Joe that I am a professional businessman working for what I thought was a professional bank and you spelt my name wrong.

My name is Rico Rukka.
[Image: 1ZHyNov.png?1]

*A Public Announcement is created to debunk rumours of BBB*

[Image: 08ffe2ef61d94ede8606c39d4cdd94af.png]

Dear the Public of EvoCity,

Today I the CEO of Blue Birds Bank have come to debunk some rumours from the bank itself. These slanderous terms being place upon us are completely true. Firstly the the issue complaining the professionalism of the company is completely slander. We are very professional people and the bank is itself and pride ourselves on that. The issue with a misspelling of a staff members name was a technological mistake which was not due to human error. While en-route back to EvoCity from the London Offices we read and accepted the application of the man and while contacting my staff member while I was flying connection issues caused a distorted message to be received which was perceived incorrectly.  At around 40,000 feet mobile phone based communication can sometimes have errors and therefore cause this mistake to occur. Secondly the issue with security is completely false. Blue Birds Bank has to be one of the most if no the most secure company in EvoCity, our banks have never been successfully hacked neither has peoples account details been stolen. The money of the people and ourselves are stored in top secret banks only accessible with many levels of security access. We ensure safety at all times.

We hope you understand all the issues that have been presented recently and understand that we will do everything to prove that we are the best people to go with. If you wish to contact a member of staff about anything else please feel free to use one of the following contact details:

EvoCity Office Telephone Number: 0121 388 6591

London Office Telephone Number: 020 5631 4492
CEO's Email: [email protected]

Yours Sincerely,
Joseph Vantiago Deacon
[Image: 006f70134327f2c74d5c27c667354e12.png]
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • god
Drama going downnnnnnnn