Problems with the RV
Title of Bug:  Problems with the rv.

Description: I recently bought a RV and every time I try and lock the door I get stuck. Most of the time I have to call an admin to help me. Also you have to run and jump in order to get in the RV. This is quite annoying and frustrating.

P.S - not sure if this has been mentioned before.

It has been noticed.

The RV is buggy but just got a deal with it.

At the end of the day it's a tank!
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Molyneux481
(03-06-2017, 09:26 PM)Rukka Wrote: It has been noticed.

If there isn't a fix for the RV shouldn't they replace the RV or find another RV that wont be as buggy?

Use remote keys and this doesn't happen
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Molyneux481
(03-06-2017, 09:31 PM)Molyneux481 Wrote:
(03-06-2017, 09:26 PM)Rukka Wrote: It has been noticed.

If there isn't a fix for the RV shouldn't they replace the RV or find another RV that wont be as buggy?
I personally agree although at the moment, like Marty said, use remote keys. They're cheap and I know a phew who sell.

Maybe you should go scavage o the workshop and look for some cool models for a replacement Smile
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Molyneux481
Yeah the RV is buggy. I have found that if you park it straight with the road and on flat ground there is never an issue.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 1 user Likes MrFinnConlon's post:
  • Molyneux481
These problems above has nothing to do with the model so replacing the RV is not going to work.

The door to enter the RV is a 2x1 PHX unit prop, covering the entrance. This prop works almost like an invisible fading door when unlocking and locking it. By pushing this prop inside a little, we can easily fix the problem about getting stuck when locking this door.

Edit: Administrators can move / remove this door manually on the servers.

As for the problem, having to crouch-jump to get inside. We can simply add a second prop as a ramp / stair in order to walk inside of the RV without any problems.

Should not be too hard to fix. Hopefully we can have it done soon.
The following 3 users Like Spear's post:
  • Rylund, Molyneux481, dawson270500
(03-06-2017, 10:26 PM)Spear Wrote: These problems above has nothing to do with the model so replacing the RV is not going to work.

The door to enter the RV is a 2x1 PHX unit prop, covering the entrance. This prop works almost like an invisible fading door when unlocking and locking it. By pushing this prop inside a little, we can easily fix the problem about getting stuck when locking this door.

Edit: Administrators can move / remove this door manually on the servers.

As for the problem, having to crouch-jump to get inside. We can simply add a second prop as a ramp / stair in order to walk inside of the RV without any problems.

Should not be too hard to fix. Hopefully we can have it done soon.

Wouldn't work, you get stuck when locking it from the inside too. Simple fix would be for it to be bonded to a key rather than a shift click function.
(03-06-2017, 11:33 PM)Marty Wrote:
(03-06-2017, 10:26 PM)Spear Wrote: -Snip-

Wouldn't work, you get stuck when locking it from the inside too. Simple fix would be for it to be bonded to a key rather than a shift click function.

Instead of only pushing the door prop, we can replace it with one not as thick, one of the thin PHX props. The current prop used is in fact very thick. A simple replacement will solve the problem.
The following 1 user Likes Spear's post:
  • Molyneux481
(03-07-2017, 08:36 AM)Spear Wrote:
(03-06-2017, 11:33 PM)Marty Wrote:
(03-06-2017, 10:26 PM)Spear Wrote: -Snip-

Instead of only pushing the door prop, we can replace it with one not as thick, one of the thin PHX props. The current prop used is in fact very thick. A simple replacement will solve the problem.

Yeah a plate PHX would probably do the trick right enough.