Unban Request Richard Hammond
Your name: Richard Hammond ( STEAM_0:0:54581489 )

Your ban ID:53132

Banned by: Console
Reason: Contact SoulRipper

Involved: No one of what I can remember

Why we should unban you: I have done everything what was said in the last post and that was to contact Soul Ripper but I haven't received any private message from soul saying about my ban; it's now 2017 and still no contact? I don't know what else I can do as I think the only reason I got banned was of jumping donation money like Temar said in the last unban request I made.

Ive been told to make this unban request by Jonas but i'm just confused why it has taken so long just to get a private message back. I'd love to be back on the server and have this issue resolved but until then please try and help me resolve this issue thank you.

Last Ban Request 06-27-2015 

First UBR: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...rd+Hammond
Second UBR: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...rd+Hammond

Richard Hammond
Hello Richard Hammond,

Seeing as it's such a long time ago you received the ban and you've received absolutely no response from SoulRipper since your first unban request back in 2014 I am willing to let you back on the servers with some edits to your account.

As the ban was most likely caused by a chargeback as mentioned by Temar in your previous unban requests, you've gained items which you, in fact, were not entitled to receive. I will be willing to let you back on the servers if we do an account reset, which means money, donator status, inventory, etc. will be reset back to default.

Would you be willing to accept this?
I'm willing for it back to be default, what will happen to my donator status?
(03-06-2017, 06:34 PM)Richard Hammond Wrote: I'm willing for it back to be default, what will happen to my donator status?

That, as said, will be reset back to default too.
I'll first be available on Friday or Saturday to do this.
Default as in i'll just be a user? or donator
Also can you pm me once it has been fixed thanks
If we reset your account following things will be done:

Donator: Removing access to SRU and other donor perks, you need to donate again to receive these.
Money: $10.000
Inventory: 5 Chinese
I still feel like I should keep donator... I paid at the time for donator but now its being wiped I think its a bit unnecessary
(03-11-2017, 02:09 PM)Richard Hammond Wrote: I still feel like I should keep donator... I paid at the time for donator but now its being wiped I think its a bit unnecessary

I'm not sure whether you actually legitimately donated once, but the reason your money went in minus was due to a chargeback on paypal according to Temar, which ends up costing Soul money as he has to pay the chargeback fee.

So unless you are willing to give the donator perks up, I'll not be unbanning you.
(03-11-2017, 04:24 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote:
(03-11-2017, 02:09 PM)Richard Hammond Wrote: I still feel like I should keep donator... I paid at the time for donator but now its being wiped I think its a bit unnecessary

I'm not sure whether you actually legitimately donated once, but the reason your money went in minus was due to a chargeback on paypal according to Temar, which ends up costing Soul money as he has to pay the chargeback fee.

So unless you are willing to give the donator perks up, I'll not be unbanning you.

Just remove donator