[Unofficial] The Serra Family
Application Form-
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Coffee
In-Game Name: Sam 'Coffee' Lint
In-Game Age: 22
In-Game Hours: >950
Roleplay Points: 2
Describe Yourself: (IG) Sam is outgoing and will always try to do his best. He can some times be shy but one he gets to know people he can be a good friend. He is also a very talented builder. He has also had experience working in the military for a short yet successful period of time.
Bans: 2
Blacklists: 11 
All bans and blacklists are form more than 2 months ago.
Builder: (Y/N) Y
[Image: GhjgAks.png]
Hello there Samuel Lint and Sonni Romani

We greatly appreciate the interest in joining our family! You'll both be pleased to know that your applications are Under Review,
This process will take 2-3 days as we will take a look into both of your personalities and backgrounds. 
I wish you the best of luck, the best thing to do is to make your names heard within Evocity!

Regards,
Neil 'Create' Serra
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Envy
Hello there Samuel Lint and Sonni Romani, I am Marcus Serra The Don of The Serra Family!
I have decided to personally promoted you two to Trial Members. The reasoning for this was because we have some meetings planned and this would be great for us to learn more about you both!

Welcome to Family Samuel Lint and Sonni Romani,

Kind Regards
Marcus Serra - The Don of The Serra Family
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Dear Serra Family Members,

The Family member known as Micheal Serra (FL:RP] Etsy) has been Demoted,
This is due to a considerable amount of inactivity and  has shown a lack of loyalty to the family.
I wish him well with his future activity however if he wishes to join another Clan, I shall write a reference whether good or bad.

Regards,
Neil 'Create' Serra
The following 2 users Like Create's post:
  • Envy, Molyneux481
Here at The Serra Family we have decided to promote Sonni Romani (Jordy) to Family Member! He attended the planned meeting on time and gave a really good talk. I think he will prove a lot and become a great member here in the family. We would like to welcome Sonni Serra.
This promotion is effective immediatly!
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 3 users Like Envy's post:
  • Bobby, Ratatoskrr, Jordy
I would like to announce the promotion of Sam 'Coffee' Lint to a Family Member and Builder. Welcome to the family, Sam 'Coffee' Serra.

Regards,

Vincent Serra
Serra Family Capo 
The following 2 users Like Bobby's post:
  • Molyneux481, Envy
Congrats Sam!

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Dear my friends and family,
I dare that I will not be able to say it, but I will solemnly try.
I have decided to leave you for a friend, bot far from home, but you shall have to wait and see where I wish.
Although I was never accepted into this family fully and never managed to express my full potential and my time was short, I enjoyed it, and enjoyed it well.

I will undoubtedly visit you again, and who knows perhaps in the near future I will be running back to you, hoping to be accepted with open arms. But that is not my intention.

I leave for reasons I cannot and shall not comply here, but shall if put under demand of my beloved family.

I hope, and will see you all again,
This makes me shed a tear .

Aiden Hyneman
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
The following 1 user Likes ELAD's post:
  • Envy
Dear Family,
This letter is regarding my resignation from the family. I understand I have not been long part of it. However I do not feel this is the right family for me. I have not once been apart of a meetup or some sort of event since I have been involved in it. I wish you best of luck in the future.

Sonni Romani.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 2 users Like Jordy's post:
  • Molyneux481, Envy
[Image: 6SOqRzG.png]
Hello, This is Don Marcus here. I have a few things to talk about! Sorry for not being around for my family lately, I have been really busy and had to fly out of EvoCity to Venice for emergencies. I have landed back in EvoCity and I am here to carry on our big impact on the city. The Serra Family have big things plans for the city and future, but they are yet to come!

Also, The Serra Family now has a Brewery located at Top Street. Here will distribute some of our finest alcoholic beverages we have. From Fresh Wine from France to our tasty gin from Estonia. 

See Photos below -

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 2 users Like Envy's post:
  • Molyneux481, Bobby