[Unofficial] The Serra Family
Hello Aiden Pierce, Thank you for showing interest in the Serra Family! I am glad to inform you that your application is under review, Please allow some time for us to decided whether we think you are fit enough! Thank you

Promotion

I am glad to announce one of our biggest promotions yet in the family. Vincent Serra (Explore) has done amazing things for clan and has really helped Serra get started. He has shown his loyalty and how much he cares for the clan. This is why I have offered him the Capo role and I am happy to say that he accepted the offer!

Please Welcome the first Capo to the family, Vincent Serra!
Promoted from Family Member to Capo, Effective Immediately!

Regards,
Marcus Serra
The Don of the Serra Family.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Bobby
[Image: UNxIgll.png]
Greetings, this is from what is emerging as part of what is to come.

[Image: L2tfBXq.png]

Greetings.

Though we are yet to emerge, I am interested to what you can be.
I'll be in touch.
(03-25-2017, 09:48 PM)ELAD Wrote:
*A text bubble pops up on your computer with a picture of a feather and a knife, the well known emblem of the Vigilante and Criminal Aiden Pierce.
----
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqekTWn5Ie8LOBj4KXRvr...XjCnBMp8xg]
'The Pen is sometimes mightier than the sword'

Application Form-

Spoiler :

Steam Name: [FL:RP] ELAD
In-Game Name: Aiden Pierce
In-Game Age: 26
In-Game Hours: not 100% sure as Floodify removed the Hours in the Character tab.  But it is around the 200 mark, (will check asap)
Roleplay Points: 1
Describe Yourself: I was raised in a wealthy background and went to the most expensive social occasions in London. I decided to move to EvoCity. After enlisting as a Citizen I quickly became a Armed Response Unit and found my interests in Illusion Corp. I was hired as extra firepower in the Great war with Cammorro. After our unfortunate defeat I had decided that the government was corrupt, hiring big organizations which I will not name for my own heads sake to carry out deadly and illegal tasks. So I went and was quickly recruited as an a Senior NCO in he CMEC. I then rose to the rank of Warrant Officer.
Now this is where we are where  part from the CMEC with my partner in business, Mr. Smash.
Although I had a rough start with you I believe I can be an active, loyal and trustworthy member, although I do understand it will be a while before  am trusted fully
Bans: 0
Blacklists: 1 (NLR)
Builder: (Y/N) - Beginner builder, so no.

Hello there Aiden Pierce, I have decided to accept you as a Trial Member! This is too see what you are capable of and If you are fit to join the Serra Family. Welcome and We Greet you, Hopefully you will have a big impact on us!

This promotion will be effective immediately and In-game clan invite will be sent within 2 minutes...
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Greetings,
I know we had complications when it came to the meeting earlier today, but I want to put that aside and start a new.
Steam Name: [FL:RP] WhirlWind
In-Game Name: Rex Smash
In-Game Age: 25
In-Game Hours: Around 550-600
Roleplay Points: 1
Describe Yourself: I was born in Liverpool, dropped out of education and joined the military. I was a Corporal in the Royal Marines, before being injured in a parachuting exercise in Afganistan. I then found my self in Evocity, applying for security roles in local shops with my experience, until I found the CMOE. I promptly rose up the ranks to a Sergeant, and well, you know the rest.
Bans: 0
Blacklists: 4
Builder: (Y/N) No
[Image: mWosdii.png]

Greetings Rex Smash, we have decided to accept you as a trial family member. I wish you good luck on your trial stage and I hope you can show us your potential to become a family member.

Also, I would like to announce a new warehouse for us to use. I have not included certain images for security purposes.

Spoiler :
 [Image: D1B2DCBA32D90F78A7B9EC95E119A23D44DC8A96]

Spoiler :
[Image: 920B11F6F1990D893060BF02A0BB75AB13D806C5] 

I would also like to inform all new trial family members that they must attend a meeting tomorrow at 3:00PM (GMT)
If you are unable to attend then please contact me.

Regards,

Vincent Serra
Serra Family Capo 
The following 2 users Like Bobby's post:
  • Envy, Molyneux481
Is the Meeting trial members only?

- Alexa

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(03-25-2017, 11:11 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: Is the Meeting trial members only?

- Alexa

"all new trial family members"

If you are a member who is not on trial, it is best for you to not turn up as the information won't be relevant.
With this expansion of The Serra Warehouse we will be able to store more and more stock. This means more stock, more products, more sales. Increasing and Increasing The Serra Wallet. The Serra Family continues to grow by a large amount each day and if this keeps up we will be one of the biggest Families in no time!

I would like to share with you the Official Serra Family Market sales for February - April...

As you can see, Our Beer and Narcotic business is under no effect at all and is earning us the most money. Our Narcotic Business is our main focus. Our weapon stores have been also been doing really well in sales but not as much as the Narcotic. Our Drug business however is the least favorite. This will be worked on in the future to make sure it is as strong as our Narcotic business.

The more people in our family the more this will grow, Do not hesitate to apply to join the Family!
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 3 users Like Envy's post:
  • Bobby, Molyneux481, Idea
[Image: MSdjDym.png]
The Serra Family now has a 2nd restaurant in EvoCity, This is a great expansion and will allow us to grow and grow!
Our New Restaurant is 1 Floor, Large and Has a Beautifal Water fall. It is located at the AmPM and stands out!

Prop Amount: 90+
All Credit goes to Molyneux481 for Building this dupe

Here are some photographs of our new restaraunt -

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 13 users Like Envy's post:
  • Molyneux481, Reebs, Joe Joe, Rylund, Dauntless, Bobby, Ratatoskrr, Goat, ELAD, Idea, Random, Link, Eclipze
Application Form-
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Jordy
In-Game Name: Sonni Romani
In-Game Age: 26
In-Game Hours: 1522
Roleplay Points: 24
Describe Yourself: Sonni grew up in a small town in Italy where he didn't know very many people due to his family not earning enough money to travel the world or experience what life is like in other countries. He decided to follow his father's words in telling him to follow in what he wished to become, in this case it was to protect and serve for his country.

Sonny has his own quote in which it is: "You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." (IG)
Bans: 1 (1 and a half year ago)
Blacklists: 7 (2 to 3 years ago)
Builder: (Y/N) N
The following 1 user Likes Jordy's post:
  • Envy