[Unofficial] The Serra Family
I would like to announce an amazing new edition to the Family. Alexa King will joining us as a Trial Member, If Alexa succesfully makes it out of the Trial stage, she will be the first Official Female in the family. I am sure Alexa will do a great job and We are excited to see what she can do for us.

Marcus Serra 
The Don of the Serra Family
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Steam Name: Molyneux481
In-Game Name: Sam Davis
In-Game Age:18
In-Game Hours:533
Roleplay Points: 2
Describe Yourself: I am loyal, respectful, committed and truthful.
I will server the clan in the best way I can and will follow any orders given.
Bans: 4
(They where ages ago, I've learnt from those mistakes)
Blacklists: 13
(Again learnt from those mistakes)

The following 2 users Like Molyneux481's post:
  • Envy, Ratatoskrr
(03-24-2017, 06:13 PM)Molyneux481 Wrote:
Steam Name: Molyneux481
In-Game Name: Sam Davis
In-Game Age:18
In-Game Hours:533
Roleplay Points: 2
Describe Yourself: I am loyal, respectful, committed and truthful.
I will server the clan in the best way I can and will follow any orders given.
Bans: 4
(They where ages ago, I've learnt from those mistakes)
Blacklists: 13
(Again learnt from those mistakes)
Hello Sam Davis, Thank you for showing Interest in the family. I am going to put your application under review! 
I will get back as soon as I have made my decision! Thank you,

Marcus Serra
The Don of the Serra Family
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Molyneux481
[Image: GhjgAks.png]

The Serra Family are proud to announce the official promotion of;

Sam Davis (Molyneux481) - He has been accepted into the family and has his place as a Trial Member!
He will now be known as Samuel Serra!

Welcome to The Serra Family!
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Envy
Hello my Family this is Don Marcus speaking and I am here to inform all members that we will be having a get together today at 4pm GMT!

This will be in our Restaurant Serra on Main Street, We will be having a meeting with the Citizen Militia Of Evocity about plans!
I hope as many members as possible can attend and it is a great opportunity for Trial Members to show they are capable.
Thank you,

Marcus Serra
The Don of The Serra Family
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 2 users Like Envy's post:
  • Bobby, Ratatoskrr
I would like to announce the Promotion of Alexa Serra (Ratatoskrr). At The meeting today Alexa proved that she is capable and loyal towards the family, Not only that but I will think she will make a great addition.

Alexa has been promoted from Trial Member to Family Member effective immediatly and We hope that she will stick around with us!
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
[Image: jxISjOu.png]
Today was a really eventful day for The Serra Family. Our Planned meeting with the Citizen Militia of EvoCity went through and business was spoken. Information about this meeting is classified, See images below:

We are also honored to of had the opportunity to have lunch with our new friends at Estleback. This was a friendly lunch and not anything to do with Business. Things went well and We are hoping to hear more from Estleback Coporations.

Promotion!
I would also like to announce the promotion of Samuel Serra (molyneux481), He was a great guard today at the lunch and overall great member who proved he is capable of joining the Family. This is a great promotion for us and we are eager to see what he can do for us! Samuel Serra is now a Family Member promoted from Trial Member...
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 4 users Like Envy's post:
  • Dauntless, Molyneux481, Bobby, Ratatoskrr
Dear Serra family.
I have decided after much thought that I shall join you family and hope our previous relations will not spoil my chances.
Also, another face know was Mr Rex Smash will also I believe applying to your family. I also have decided that I will stick with my friend Rex and even though I am in no position to negotiate I request you grant him entry to the clan also.

Hopeful and apologetic regards,
Aiden Pierce
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
(03-25-2017, 07:48 PM)ELAD Wrote: Dear Serra family.
I have decided after much thought that I shall join you family and hope our previous relations will not spoil my chances.
Also, another face know was Mr Rex Smash will also I believe applying to your family. I also have decided that I will stick with my friend Rex and even though I am in no position to negotiate I request you grant him entry to the clan also.

Hopeful and apologetic regards,
Aiden Pierce

Hello there Aiden Pierce, Can you please fill in the application form to collect your details!

Thank you, 
Marcus Serra - Don
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
*A text bubble pops up on your computer with a picture of a feather and a knife, the well known emblem of the Vigilante and Criminal Aiden Pierce.
----
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqekTWn5Ie8LOBj4KXRvr...XjCnBMp8xg]
'The Pen is sometimes mightier than the sword'

Application Form-

Spoiler :

Steam Name: [FL:RP] ELAD
In-Game Name: Aiden Pierce
In-Game Age: 26
In-Game Hours: not 100% sure as Floodify removed the Hours in the Character tab.  But it is around the 200 mark, (will check asap)
Roleplay Points: 1
Describe Yourself: I was raised in a wealthy background and went to the most expensive social occasions in London. I decided to move to EvoCity. After enlisting as a Citizen I quickly became a Armed Response Unit and found my interests in Illusion Corp. I was hired as extra firepower in the Great war with Cammorro. After our unfortunate defeat I had decided that the government was corrupt, hiring big organizations which I will not name for my own heads sake to carry out deadly and illegal tasks. So I went and was quickly recruited as an a Senior NCO in he CMEC. I then rose to the rank of Warrant Officer.
Now this is where we are where  part from the CMEC with my partner in business, Mr. Smash.
Although I had a rough start with you I believe I can be an active, loyal and trustworthy member, although I do understand it will be a while before  am trusted fully
Bans: 0
Blacklists: 1 (NLR)
Builder: (Y/N) - Beginner builder, so no.

[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy