Unblacklist Request: Coupcake - Unsupported Props
Video 
Your name: ♈ Coupcake ♈

Your blacklist ID: 90254

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:45802432[/b]

Reason: Unsupported Props | Failure to comply with warnings

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Brikaas

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Firstly, my friend Wheatcake, whom I was in a Teamspeak with had agreed to use props to support the track, due to me not having enough prop as to begin with I was showing him what I had built, until we agreed to RP it as an actual ride. 

Brikaas had then removed parts of the track causing the cart to fly off and kill somebody. Following that, he had brought me to a roof where he begins saying I've had warnings about the structure (Does not say what warnings, however Ill provide information on the ones I HAVE GOT below) saying I had ignored them. I have only received one warning about the structure, which was supports. This has been corrected in the first time I was warned by Hostage. I've also never been told to remove it! 

I've asked permission from a staff member before regarding this ride, and they have agreed that it is smooth and safe. (I cannot remember the staff member, possibly Sparx) I have not been told to not spawn it, nor has it been removed in its lifetime. 

The community enjoys the ride, and I've had many good feedback due to it, as well as Staff members adding their own goodies to it. INCLUDING THRUSTERS!!! 

Here is my evidence video, contradicting almost every point that Brikaas made which I also spent way too much time on. 
I can add the full unedited clip if necessary

Good evening Coupcake,

You have been approached by another Administrator [FL] Spear whom asked you and gave you a warning before about the same construction. This has been said to me by other Administrators whom were witness to it.

Your constuction wasn't supported, and you were warned for it before.

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(03-05-2017, 06:57 PM)Brikaas Wrote: Good evening Coupcake,

You have been approached by another Administrator [FL] Spear whom asked you and gave you a warning before about the same construction. This has been said to me by other Administrators whom were witness to it.

Your constuction wasn't supported, and you were warned for it before.

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator

Hello Brikaas my darling 

I was approached by Spear who mentioned it needing supports. Hostage then added supports. 

In this situation, my friend Wheatcake said he would put supports in place after the spawning, and once it was running. The original plan was for me to simply show him, but we decided to go ahead and RP it. I'm sure he will be willing to comment. 

[FL] Spear never gave any real formal warning as it was via /pm If I remember correctly, and I did follow his instruction and added supports. 

You can ask more than one staff member about the situation, and I believe most will agree that they had not had any issues with it, other than the supports which were sorted.  You claimed the coaster killed people although it was very secure and smooth. I should not be the one punished for people jumping onto the tracks of a moving coaster. I'd also like to add that staff had involved themselves in the killing of innocents! 

You refused to listen to me throughout the entire sit as I explained the situation and changed your mind on what was wrong on more than one occasion. You prevented a passiveRP, any many more before it could be even started on the basis of no supports, although my friend was on his way asking where I was, which can be heard in the video
Wheatcake commented saying:

[Image: 985ca7aa144cef2c0d526a4741070b4f.png]
Good evening,

If you truely were setting up, than please explain me why I already saw people using the dupe.
Multiple administrators told me that your dupe kept on people getting killed, and that you were warned for it not being supported by any other prop(s) to make it realistic.

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator
(03-05-2017, 10:04 PM)Brikaas Wrote: Good evening,

If you truely were setting up, than please explain me why I already saw people using the dupe.
Multiple administrators told me that your dupe kept on people getting killed, and that you were warned for it not being supported by any other prop(s) to make it realistic.

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator

Good evening love

The dupe was moving as the cart has to be setup before it can run smoothly, for example getting it onto the rails. (You can see it get stuck in the video, to which I try to resolve) 

I'd also like to add that I am very restricted with 30 props, and when I ask for extensions it is never replied to. 

If the dupe is truly a problem, then why did some staff say it's fine and even minge with it themselves / Purposely kill people with it? 

When I don't have enough props to guard it off, and people are purposely jumping on to kill themselves, there's not much I can do, and I won't scrap my RP that I spent a lot of time building because people want to fuck about with it, that is not fair. 

I have told you multiple times that the first warning was hardly a warning, and it was resolved quickly by Hostage, and this time you handed a blacklist before my friend could even get here to add the supports. 
Good afternoon,

I've decided to give you the benefit of the doubt.

However, you are not to use that dupe in the future unless you have it checked by a staff member who is to give you permission for it. You should also construct the track with support so It doesn't float on magical air.

Approved

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator