racoon
hello so after a fewtimes calling an admin for rdm nothing happend then cdm call again nothing happen  then i died when i jumped on a bed died instantly due a glitch/bug so called again  no answer at all  so i just decided to break the NLR as it was not a correct and truefully death  then racoon showed up verry agresive language   asking me why iwas breaking NLR  i told hem honest bug  then he says to me there is nobug (also on a very agresive tone) so i told hem spawn to my last death position (light irritated)  and yes he spawned  back on the bed where i died due the glitch/bug inside the empire hotel    then still says there is no bug and just gave me a 2hr NLR blacklist 

in my eyes do i see it as verry unrespect full  yes it was kind of bussy on the server but still u shoulden disrespect any player      i feel with this verry insulted and dis repsected by the admin/moderator racoon
thismight be denied by sir racoon it self   but i just wanted to tell my side of the storry and also do ithink the BL was unfair 

regards Reno
Regards   [FL:RP] Reno
I will only consider reading this once the template is used.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Hello.

Firstly I would recommend you to use the template

[Image: 0c3a7b6818.png]

Secondly, I'd like to refer you to the New Life Rule 3.3

[Image: 39cc6695ab.png]

If we are busy and cannot respond to a call,  you can not take the actions into your own hands and do as you wish. Rules still applies.
With only one or two staff members online, we are not capable of answering all the calls. We do try to prioritise.

If you havent been given the explicit permission, you shall simply not go back. "Better safe than sorry".
#easyTalk racoon u know your in the wrong but what ever im not spending more energy u know how i think about u now i did my word/story topic can be closed
Regards   [FL:RP] Reno
User has requested closure and the template has not been used.

Closed.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]