Jan's resignation
True legend, much respect Jan.
Ex-Server Teacher
Always enjoyed working alongside you as an Administrator and having been with you in Camorro.
You were an excellent staff member, Jan.
It's an actual shame to see you resigning.

The minimal amount of beef I've had near the end is very meaningless compared to the good times I've had with you.

All the best, fam.
Shut the fuck up Jan. I refuse that, shut the fuck up!
Fuck Jan. I knew that it would happen at one point, and I guess it has to be today.

You're one of the most dedicated staff members that I have ever seen, and you have been a good friend of mine for a long time. Also the clan you've had. I did really hope that it would still be alive, however it is your decision. One of the biggest and best clans out there. Too bad them imposters will gain control now Wink. On the bright side I hope that you and I can start to play some games together.

Truely a great loss to the team.
You were an amazing administrator and you taught me many things.

Respect man, thanks for saving my arse a few times, see ya.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Tempski's post:
  • Link
(03-04-2017, 10:31 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: You were an amazing administrator and you taught me many things.

Respect man, thanks for saving my arse a few times, see ya.

Merry Christmas.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 1 user Likes Link's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
well fuck now reebs is going to be the teacher liason probably
Nooo so sad too see you go.

Is it just me or when people use ['Their name] out ' makes me super sad
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
You've done so much for the community, and a huge gratitude is owed to you for that. Best of luck in the future bud.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Wow, didn't see this comming, I don't really know you but I know you did alot for the community! Thanks for that! Good luck in the future!
No more nice bans D: