Jan's resignation
Really sad to see you go Jan. You were a great liason and an amazing admin. I wish you great luck for the future.
I'll truly miss you Jan, thank you for everything you've done.  Heart
I can understand why you chose to resign and I fully respect your decision. You have been one excellent staff member and I am honestly very thankful for what you've done for the community and for myself.

Good luck, Jan. I appreciate everything you've done for us!
Jan,

One of the most helpful person I've knew around this place.
I do not quite remember when I saw you the first time, but I mostly talked with you when I joined the staff team.

And you were always helpful, kind and just a general good person.
I'll miss you, and Im sure I wont be the only person having this feeling.

~Kaaskop Brikaas
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Please don't think for a single second that all the time and hard work you have put into FL has gone unoticed here. You leaving is a major major loss Jan, you've been around here for so long.

I wish you the very best and look after yourself.
The following 3 users Like NJperry's post:
  • Panda, MrFinnConlon, Eclipze
Sad to see you go Jan, thanks for everything you have done for FL.
Damn, this is truly a sad day, i will miss you Jan, you're a really nice guy, and i loved speaking to you. Keep contact man.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Nice to see you've finally left the league of virgins
What about the clan?
Will be missed
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
It was a pleasure to work with you, even if it was a "short" of you being our liaison.

Either way I've got to know you better and I like you more than before.

You'll definitely be missed and I think I speak for the entire teacher team when I say that.

Farwell Jan, good luck with your future and thank you so much for everything you've done for everyone of us.
The following 2 users Like DreeBott's post:
  • Robbtja, Eeee394