[Solved] [Question] Teamspeak
Question 
Just wondering, with teamspeak you go on and you see Lots of diffrent rooms but Locked. Do you ask somone to join one or can you request one to be made? Thx
[Image: NdnijXre.png]
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You can make your own channel if you have purchased donator.

If you have purchased donator ask a staff member to give you the donator sign on TeamSpeak and you can make your own channel.

And locked channels do require a password which can obviously be found out via someone who knows the password - really dude?

Hope this helps!
-Rukka
Go to the Support channel and wait for an admin, then make a channel in temporary channels. Ask an admin to move your newly made channel to the appropriate channel.
(03-04-2017, 04:46 PM)Explore Wrote: Go to the Support channel and wait for an admin, then make a channel in temporary channels. Ask an admin to move your newly made channel to the appropriate channel.

You can always drop me a message, I spend a lot of time in the ts, I will be happy to guide you and spent most time in an unlocked channel if you need some help.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
K thx fin ?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ninja, if you want to, add me on Steam and we can arrange a time.

I can guide you through as well as make one for you to be moved into the appropriate section. Send me a PM on the forums or steam Cheese
Thx create, I will message, Fyi I do have my own ts server not new ☺

Solved.