Rolls Royce
Title of Suggestion: Rolls Royce

Description: 

Suggestion 1: The turning on the Rolls Royce is currently awful in my opinion. It turns so slow and drives like a truck. I know the Rolls Royce is a luxury car that isn't meant for speed but I 99% certain it does not turn as slow as it does on the server.

Suggestion 2: Mechanics are currently unable to change the color of the Rolls Royce. I had to get a Moderator to change the color.

Why: Problem 1 will make it more realistic and easier to drive. Problem 2 is more of a bug but still.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Regardless of Luxury, a real life ghost is the equivalent to a sports car (See videos and whatnot )

+Support
The following 1 user Likes Prompt's post:
  • Envy
+Support
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Envy
+Support
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • Envy
The car got a 6.6 liter, twin-turbo, V12, 563 php so it should be able to kick some ass.
Make the turning better as well as making it a bit faster.

+Support
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
The following 1 user Likes Balls's post:
  • Envy
+ Support
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Envy
+support I believe the only reason it is dodgy is because the admins done it quite fast
The following 1 user Likes JoshZ's post:
  • Envy
+Support
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Envy
It says in the main post that there will be handling tweaks. The car was only live about an hour when you posted this :/
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Haarek
(03-03-2017, 05:16 PM)Marty Wrote: It says in the main post that there will be handling tweaks. The car was only live about an hour when you posted this :/

Yes I missed that, But that is not the only suggestion if you read.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum