Police raid limitations
After being raided the other day by police and surviving for what felt like an hour I realized something.  The police have virtually unlimited ammunition and weaponry considering they spawn with a gun and ammunition.  With this consideration I think it is necessary that the police be given either a time limit or a limit on the amount of times they may re-enter the raid even after the 10 minutes of NLR have passed.

Signed,

A concerned player
They can not refil the ammo constantly though. To refill the ammo, they would have to go back to the Nexus and re-supply. Even so, they have to wait 300 seconds (I think) to be able to re-supply..
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(03-01-2017, 09:57 PM)Random Wrote: They can not refil the ammo constantly though. To refill the ammo, they would have to go back to the Nexus and re-supply. Even so, they have to wait 300 seconds (I think) to be able to re-supply..

I think you're missing the point
But doesn't NLR stop people from rejoining the same RP SITUATION?
The following 1 user Likes Ethan Bradberry's post:
  • Random
(03-01-2017, 10:55 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: But doesn't NLR stop people from rejoining the same RP SITUATION?

Honestly depends what staff member you ask.

This rule needs to be rewrittren.

Either both parties of the raid can come back after the 10 minute NLR is over or none can in my opinion.
[Image: unknown.png]
The rule is fine the way it is. You must forget your previous life. This means you cannot return, unless you find out about the raid through IC means after your 10 minutes is up. I.E Through radio, etc.

If a cop were to return to the raid without being given information of where it is, they would be breaking NLR (even after the 10 minutes is up).

A raid will only ever be over if either party flees, all die, peace is made. Nothing can change that; it would be difficult to enforce as a member of staff.

If your group is smart, they will annihilate the offensive force as quickly as possible to avoid the risk of cops who have finished their NLR being called for backup. Its just the way aggressive RP works. I don't mean to sound rude, but if you can't handle it, don't do it. Follow the law, be good, and try your best not to give them a reason to raid you and you'll be fine.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Wolven