Forums Veterans
+Support
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
(03-01-2017, 09:23 PM)Spear Wrote: + Support

I'd like to have the old team page back...
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
+Support
-
Meteor (rep)
+Support.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(03-01-2017, 09:23 PM)Spear Wrote: + Support

I'd like to have the old team page back...
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
I prefer the current team page much more in means of design. I do however not like the system behind it. Instead of making every single entry one by one it should automatically fetch forum groups and order them alphabetically. Would have been no problem adding veterans then...

Huge +Support
The following 1 user Likes Arkten's post:
  • Random
+Support
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
I think the Page looks neat and tidy now that it's shorter. They got to feel like gods have their asses licked and most of them got a golden title when they were done what else could they ask for.

- support.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(03-02-2017, 02:48 PM)King Kickass Wrote: I think the Page looks neat and tidy now that it's shorter. They got to feel like gods have their asses licked and most of them got a golden title when they were done what else could they ask for.

- support.

Uhm you what?

As a previous veteran I can humbly prove you wrong and so can others too. People care jackshit unless something can be provided by someone that beholds a different rank, and those who deserves the rank have contributed to the server so that you can roam around and do whatever you do
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Agorith
There are some fantastic veterans and I believe they deserve their spot in the sun. Whoever removed it needs a sanity check.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.