Report: IBRAHIM
Name of player: IBRAHIM

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:75745615

Time in GMT: Around 14:10 

Server: v4b1

Summary: Breach of FearRP (Had him at tazepoint as they tried to escape through the back of the window to try and catch the SRU and officers offguard to kill them.) Instead, he pulled out an ak-47 and killed me.

(I was talking through my mic, telling him to put his hands up and stop, although this isn't on the recording.)

Evidence:
-
Meteor (rep)
Hello.

I'm afraid I cannot approve this PR unless I have some kind of proof you told him to stop. I understand "record voice" may have been off in your settings however we need to know for a fact.
(03-01-2017, 09:35 PM)NJperry Wrote: Hello.

I'm afraid I cannot approve this PR unless I have some kind of proof you told him to stop. I understand "record voice" may have been off in your settings however we need to know for a fact.

Understandable. Unfortunately, my microphone was not being recorded (a small setting I didn't have enabled). The icon does appear in the bottom right, but obviously this is not enough evidence. If this PR is now void due to that, then fair enough - mistake on my part. I also assume this affects my other PR on a player whom was in a similar situation.

Thankyou for reviewing the pr anyhow.
-
Meteor (rep)
Denied