[Solved] Timing out when joining in
Perhaps you have too many addons. Try removing unnecessary addons. I uses to have this problem when playing on my terrible laptop. It would take me hours to join and I would time out at least 10 times before I was able to join.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Idea
Have you tried logging onto Single player first and then going into the game? Or going onto V2D or Build as it has a less amount of players?
You try my guide out to see if it works; https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=71207
[Image: 19ae0142bb6ffa7096da0c5a398ab914.gif]

Please +REP me if I help'ed you in anyways
There has been a few new suggestions since my last visit, I will try all of them when I have time.

Thanks for the response and help.
Hi Ethan,

Please add me on Steam or the Forums regarding the follow-up of this issue, We do not wish to keep bumping the thread if the issue has been solved.
The only suggestion I could possibly give is either:

Remove All Addons and then re-install

or

Verify Game Cache.

Some have been suggested before but I noticed having issues like this before on other Servers in the past or on different games.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Any update, Ethan?
Well, my game has now, or did, stop doing this completely. It was good.

Now it seems to timeout again upon loading in, but much less often.
(03-22-2017, 09:52 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: Well, my game has now, or did, stop doing this completely. It was good.

Now it seems to timeout again upon loading in, but much less often.

Are you saying that the problem has been fixed for now?

I would recommend that you keep a record of what happens and what you have done to fix it. With more information the solution is easier to diagnose.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Is there any possibility of your firewall or router blocking the servers?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep