Cutting down trees or mining.
+Support
EDIT:-Support
It seems like that was suggested before and denied.
[Image: ipaLX1fa_o.png]
-Support

I just don't like seeing some horrible looking trees and rocks which people just pull out a swep and start to mine/cut down. It's not minecraft.

-Removed by Steven8ken
-Support, suggested and denied before. Also, this is not Minecraft or a roblox lumber tycoon it's a city roleplay.
-Support
Would end up like LL, majority of the players there already woodcut and there's no RP going on there and it's already considered a woodcutting simulator. And as Dobby said: "10 seconds to cut down a tree, $5 per tree. $30 a minute. Seems fair(?) since it can't be more OP than contraband and it's not a super OP way to make money(?)." Agree with this, it can't be OP than contraband but no one would go lumberjacking because it's a waste of time therefore waste of update.
The following 1 user Likes konsta's post:
  • Prompt
-support
Try and make something original jesus fuck
"Nearly every roleplay server has this technique and it seems to work."
Not. Original.
(06-26-2017, 01:29 PM)already_fallen Wrote: -support
Try and make something original jesus fuck
"Nearly every roleplay server has this technique and it seems to work."
Not. Original.

Why don't you make something original, buddy? Wink
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(06-08-2017, 01:58 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: -Support

I just don't like seeing some horrible looking trees and rocks which people just pull out a swep and start to mine/cut down. It's not minecraft.

No.. but people may want to make money or even better, RP it out?

OT: + support

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(06-26-2017, 01:44 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote:
(06-08-2017, 01:58 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: -Support

No.. but people may want to make money or even better, RP it out?

OT: + support

People want money. Sure.

objection!

Please, take a hard look at limelights community, they have 20 players on average and woodcutting, etc...

How often is it you see a active, fluent and unforced passiveRP there? Not be rude, but it's fairly often they're either farming, or cutting. That's fairly obvious with less players and often no active passiverp going on, nor do often their RPP system things get given out.

Do you want a server like that?

I rest my case.
Moved from Further Review to Approved
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
done diddly dooed (sort of)