Unban request
I got banned because i broke NLR and lied to a mod. This is how it happend. Me and 3-4 other guys had a base and the police came and raided us. after that we waited out our NLR and when the other guys came back to the base i also came back. Then i diden't realize that i broke NLR. The mod picked me up after they raided us again and i died. He said i have broken NLR i said no because i diden't realize but then when i realize i did i was gonna say that i remember now but i got banned for nlr lying to a mod. Sorry for my english its bad.
Your name: Buttman god

Your SteamID:[b]STEAM_0:1:107700752[/b]
Your ban ID: 76312

Banned by: NJperry

Reason: NLR Lying to a mod

Involved: me
Hello.

What you have said in your motivation does not seem legitimate in the slightest.

You firstly say that:

"I didn't realize I broke NLR". You really expect me to believe that? You have red writing in bold appearing at the top of your screen telling you how long you must wait until you can return to where you died. 

You then say that:

"But when I did realize, I was gonna say that I remember" I do not believe that either. When I informed you that you were breaking NLR, you persistently denied it right up until I banned you. You then conveniently remembered right up until the last minute? I don't think so.

What you have said does not satisfy me in the least.
-Involved-

I was present at the time and one of the people who got you banned.

You died during the raid the police were conducting and I saw you run back near the area and start using your radio only to feed information to your team I assume.

When NJPerry confronted you, you proceeded to deny the breakage of NLR whilst everyone around you saw exactly what you did.

Also you said you "realised" the NLR which is admiting to breaking the rule and renders this UBR useless.
[Image: unknown.png]
Denied.