I read a post about bans,but it was old,rules might be updated
Here is the link:
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5295
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Hi there Richard,

Apologies for the late reply.

All of the reasons I gave for your ban were completely valid. I watched you break FearRP, I watched you block the door by repeatedly pulling it towards you making it impossible for someone on the other side to open it and then finally I watched you say this in the sit:

v33x [11:21:05] Richard.Burnish (STEAM_0:0:184859007) said: yes, because even though you were watching you don't seem to have the logic to look into what i said properly

v33x [11:21:22] Richard.Burnish (STEAM_0:0:184859007) said: it is like you are bored and just want to nitpick and ban those who do little to nothing wrong

Which is a little detail you seemed to miss out in this Unban Request. If you truly did respect my decision then I see no reason why you would make this Unban request anyway. However since the ban has expired now there is no point in arguing about it. Just one final note. I never accused you of helping to steal a car. That was a separate matter which I did not discuss in the sit because we were trying to get to the bottom of the FearRP breakage and door blocking situation.
(03-04-2017, 10:18 AM)Sparx Wrote: Hi there Richard,

Apologies for the late reply.

All of the reasons I gave for your ban were completely valid. I watched you break FearRP, I watched you block the door by repeatedly pulling it towards you making it impossible for someone on the other side to open it and then finally I watched you say this in the sit:

v33x [11:21:05] Richard.Burnish (STEAM_0:0:184859007) said: yes, because even though you were watching you don't seem to have the logic to look into what i said properly

v33x [11:21:22] Richard.Burnish (STEAM_0:0:184859007) said: it is like you are bored and just want to nitpick and ban those who do little to nothing wrong

Which is a little detail you seemed to miss out in this Unban Request. If you truly did respect my decision then I see no reason why you would make this Unban request anyway. However since the ban has expired now there is no point in arguing about it. Just one final note. I never accused you of helping to steal a car. That was a separate matter which I did not discuss in the sit because we were trying to get to the bottom of the FearRP breakage and door blocking situation.

"Another rule i *broke* was staff disrespect, i made a comment on the admin/mods decisions on handling the situation by saying *you need to pay more attention next time* because although he was watching me, he  did not completely  take what i said into consideration such as the audio being lowered in game, he did let me demonstrate the door incident but i could not find the rule i broke, please direct me to the rule based on that.

I also said *you seem to be bored and are nitpicking at little things in game that one does wrong*"

I actually did mention the little detail you think i missed, its at the bottom of the thread, As for this unban request, yes i respect your decision because one has to, if i argue and tell you, you were wrong, it would cause more problems, even though you were right for the most part, most of what happened was very different because i unintentionally broke fearrp which was neither my fault or the other guys, but the thing is i have learnt from my mistakes, and in future i will keep the audio at a reasonable level so i can hear. The main purpose of this thread was to explain my side of things and apologise, and the hopes of having the ban lowered. but yes since it has expired this thread can be closed. thanks for the reply and in advance, sorry.
Closed as per request of OP.