Explaining my case!
Your name: Richard
Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:0:184859007[/b]

Your ban ID: 76246

Banned by:[FL:M] Sparx

Reason: 
Multiple Rule Breakage (FearRP)/ Door Blocking// Staff Disrespect - Please read the rules before coming back.

Why we should unban you:

Ok, so, I joined the game about 10am from where i live and i listed myself as a criminal in game, i was walking down the street in the game and i stopped in front of another player because i initiated the chat box by accident to which the player stated *have you got a problem?* i replied with a insult completely in game, yes there was no real reason for it but i wanted to play as a bitter character, to which the player spoke back to me with a threat, and so i punched him once, And so we started arguing where he initiated a Local ooc chat to where i responded in character, mainly because i am a noob and didn't know how to speak in local ooc [2.3] , but never the less i broke a rule for meta gaming while acknowledging what he was saying in character, From there an admin named Sparx was watching the whole argument take place, while invisible that is, i noticed and heard him moving about, i did not mention in game that i knew he was there, as we were arguing some other players decided to walk by and steal a car belonging to the player i was having an argument with, i in no way at all, *helped* those players steal the car as Sparx said i did, it was not an intention i had, in speaking [i would have stolen the car myself if i was truly going to break a rule]

So after this the player i was having an argument with pulled a knife to which i proceeded to run away in fear, i did not hear any commands to stop in the chat or in audio but the mod/admin stated that because he had a front row seat of everything, i was asked to stop via voice chat, which i replied that my audio in game is lowered considerably, this is not an excuse as i do listen to music and or videos in the background while gaming. this can be counted still as a rule breakage as he did say tell me to do something and because i didn't hear should not change that, because if that were to change the scene, everyone could use it to get out of trouble, but i am not lying when i say i had very low audio. [2.1]

The next rule i  broke, was in the form of *blocking* the doors in the nexus court rooms, i in no way blocked them with objects or anything that would stop a player from entering or leaving the area in the situation, when the player opened the door i instantly closed it again, doing this can buy you some time to escape from a situation as i was waiting for the elevator, i did not intend to do this as a form to trap him entirely for a long period of time. but the doors could still be opened as they can open both ways and un parallel to eachother, the mod/admin said i was blocking the doors while i think that i was stopping my attacker from getting to me to buy some time and escape. we both had a misunderstanding, maybe because blocking the doors in my eyes is stopping someone from entering or leaving the room with something and that they cannot ever escape without intervention from someone with higher power. when his meaning is that by closing the door instantly as a player tries to open it, is a form of blocking the doors, no matter how long you do it for is agaisnt the rules.

Another rule i *broke* was staff disrespect, i made a comment on the admin/mods decisions on handling the situation by saying *you need to pay more attention next time* because although he was watching me, he  did not completely  take what i said into consideration such as the audio being lowered in game, he did let me demonstrate the door incident but i could not find the rule i broke, please direct me to the rule based on that.

I also said *you seem to be bored and are nitpicking at little things in game that one does wrong* that is not necessarily rule breaking, like accusing me of things without hearing me out, saying i'm *police baiting* when no police were active in game, saying i am finding loopholes in rules when i may have accidently broken a rule, that may not be 100% accurate but it was a matter of my own opinion that was not meant as disrespect, if a player cannot comment on something without it being seen as disrespect then i have nothing to say to try and make the mod understand the situation.  i did not bitch about my ban as i accept what has happened to me, i apologised lastly before being banned.

The only thing i can say at this point is to apologise, i have read the rules in advance and promise to follow them, I dont think that an 11hour ban is something that i deserve because the situation leading up to the ban could have been handled better by the mod and by myself. in some cases its the players words against the mods and whether they think theres enough evidence to support ones claims, they make the end decision, which i respect. Please decide whether i deserve my time shortened, removed and or left the same in this case.

I am willing to wait the 11 hours, i made this post so i have a chance to explain the case.
You said Sparx 'does nothing but ban people randomly',and you broke fearRP,baited me into a fight,and blocked the door.You also stated you would respect Sparx's desicion
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Also please stop lying
+rep
(02-28-2017, 11:23 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote: You said Sparx 'does nothing but ban people randomly',and you broke fearRP,baited me into a fight,and blocked the door.You also stated you would respect Sparx's desicion

Then u would like to see some logs saying that? because i don't think i said that specifically. i already explained that i unintentionally broke fearRP, I dind't bait you or police, did you even read what i posted here???

and i do respect his decision, like i said in the post i'm just explaining my case in the hopes to have it verified as a justified ban. i'm not lying. you think i do.
Erhm,you stated that you intentionally insulted and attacked me in Main Street,that is baiting
+rep
(02-28-2017, 11:33 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote: Erhm,you stated that you intentionally insulted and attacked me in Main Street,that is baiting

No i stated i was a criminal and that i was a bitter character, i stopped in front of you where you asked if i had a problem to where i insulted you, you threatened me to where i punched you. How is that baiting?
You ran up to me,and said 'I would kill ur ugly ass' out of nowhere,which I responded to.
+rep
(02-28-2017, 12:08 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: You ran up to me,and said 'I would kill ur ugly ass' out of nowhere,which I responded to.

Not sure of the order which events took place but i apologise if you are correct.
Also the ban must be at least 24 Hours for an UBR
+rep
(03-01-2017, 01:23 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: Also the ban must be at least 24 Hours for an UBR

Where have you got that idea from?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]