[Unofficial][Pas/Agg]United Militias Of EvoCity
(03-09-2017, 06:38 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: I would also like to announce that we have negotiations with Slyfox Task Force to absorb them.
Last announcement today,more announcements are out of the Command Chain
Commander Robert Halsey

Slyfox will not be absorbed by anyone.
We are still an organisation that can take care of themselves.
We will be open for negotiations on terms of business. If it comes on property security.

It did bother me to read that you spoke of absorption.
We are more interested in a partnership, in the future if we prove to be an effective team, than being absorbed by anyone.

I hope to meet you.

Kind Regards
~Lucas Andrew~
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • NightHawkd
I'm resigning as I thought this would take me places but didn't
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
I'm planning an event,to be unveiled soon
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Altoria
Maybe fix the image?
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Is it broken?
+rep
Ok I'll try to fix them
+rep
Good Evening,
We have two very important announcements;
First of all,we have recruited two members,Mr.Rex Smash(WhirlWind) and Hassan Nazeer(T_Nazeer)
Secondly,a project we have been working,Operation: PASTA CANNONE,has been successfully accomplished.With the help of Sergeant Hyneman,we have built two anti-tank cannons and tested them.We thank Sgt.Hyneman for his work.
Commander Robert Halsey
+rep
Good Evening,
We have two announcements;
Private Smash has been promoted to Sergeant due to his excellent skills demonstrated at the drill today,and Recruit Nazeer is now an official member as a Private.
On the other news,Walter Rosenberg(Ossarium) has been recruited as a field engineer,equavialent to Officer.We hope he will be a good addition to the Militia.
Commander Robert Halsey
+rep
Me and Sgt.Smash finished work on the secure base and gate today. We also finished the inner fence and started work on a road leading out.
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
The following 1 user Likes ELAD's post:
  • Archer
(03-19-2017, 08:47 AM)ELAD Wrote: Somehow EvoLeaks has managed to gain access to and publicly distribute a secure email.

Access requested to secure file...

#]240263£!%

Access Granted

`1%$6$%*#

Opening File...

Opening File...

Opened
[Image: Militia%2BLogo.png]
Dear Cmd Off Halsey,
      It has come to my attention that the position of C.Commander has become VACANT. I am writing to convince you that I am not only the most suitable, but deserving of this position.
      Now your most humble organisation is only starting out, and therefore you recruited me as an NCO instead of a recruit. I appreciate that. But today is a different day. I am requesting that I be promoted further to an SNCO or even further as an Officer, whether it be a Traning Officer, or a fully fledged Officer if it be C.Commander, my ideally desired role I would be ever in your favour.
      Yesterday, as it has come to your attention, Me and fellow Sgt.Smash continued and finished construction on the secure base. Not only that but we suppressed an illegal drug trade and placed the terrors in jail. The contraband amounted to just over 6000$ in total.

Humble Regards,
Sgt. Hyneman
Glory to the Citizens!
Application Accepted
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • ELAD