UBR - Ethan Bradberry
Your name: [FL:RP] Ethan Bradberry 

Your blacklist ID: 89899

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:61025599[/b]

Reason: Intentionally ramming my taxi, making me die, should know better, your driving is not accepted

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:RP] Jonas

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

- not sure why the formatting went weird -

"17.8 Do not randomly crash into other vehicles."

As the rule states, do not randomly crash into other vehicles. I did not 'randomly' crash into jonas's vehicle.
I had a reason, which was I believed he had stolen my customer. There are no rule that states your reason to ram a vehicle has to be valid, just not to do it randomly. My intentions were not to kill jonas. He stepped out his car seconds before I rammed, with no time to react to break.
Hello Ethan,

I'll just say what i said exactly in the mod-sit, which was the cause of your blacklist.

I was driving to outer-bp, in a Taxi, because i recived a call, and i suppose you did aswell because you where a chauffeur at the time, there was nobody there, and i dind't pick anybody up, then i started driving away, headed towards the city again.

Anyhow, you said you intentionally rammed my vehicle, as i was at the side of the road, you rammed into my taxi, causing me to die because i had to fix it, yet you drove from the middle of the road to my taxi, ramming it and killing me, which your reason would never be valid, lets say i did have a customer in there, and you dind't get him, in reality, he'd die, and so would i, would you cause that? no.

You intentionally rammed my vehicle, killed me with your vehicle, and you have loads of hours to know that, it is now allowed to do so, i think you where fairly punished, and i think you should learn from this mistake you did.

~Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
There is no rule stating you have to have a VALID reason, only not to do it randomly.
(02-26-2017, 10:55 AM)stiging Wrote: There is no rule stating you have to have a VALID reason, only not to do it randomly.

It does not say quote on quote you need a reason, it says do not randomly crash into other vehicles, as of which you did, intentionally, and you clearly knew you what you've done, so i don't see what you're trying to say here.

I still am not convinced as to why you should be unblacklisted.

~Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Valid Reason / Randomly is quite similar. This is just trying to find an escape from a situation you are well aware of that you should not do. You always need a reason for all your actions and ramming into another taxi for your specified reason is not realistic and fitting in the character history as it was not in consent by both sides obviously.

Denied.
Kind Regards,
Floodify