UBR: Zambie Farmery
Please Note: I do not have any involvement within this UBR. I am posting on behalf of Zambie.

Spoiler: Please read. (If you do not like profanity please skip this.)
First of all, I'd like to thank you in reading my request for a Suspension being revoked. I'd like to first of all apologize to all that I have made in my days of being 'young', and 'immature'. Throughout my time in fearless (first ban being at 2015-05-29 07:37:17) (When I was still pretty much 12 years old, only just turned 13 as a, mind my language, selfish fucking prick that didn’t care about anyone nor my own appearance, or how my reputation was. I honestly didn't give a FLYING FUCK.). Anyway...

My last ban being 2016-08-11 17:15:58 over a year later I was in a mess, I remember the night when I was banned I was like 'Shit... what do I do now?', and geeky and dweeb like as it seems, I was actually in tears. I don’t know why, but I was. Probably the shock.

Secondly, I would like to formally apologize to a specific member, which I have no idea if he is still on the servers, however this user will be aaay (STEAM_0:1:28522792). If I were to get unbanned, I will give you more of an in-depth explanation of what actually went on, or you can send me a pm on my Steam at http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/zambiefarmery10. I assure you there will be no hostility towards you as I have now 'grown up'. This will also account to the staff dealing with the situation. I will ask that you send me a PM on my steam account for this, as it is not something I would like to reveal to the community, which I hope you can assure my privacy is key here.

Thirdly, there may be a few frequent spelling mistakes as I've been at my mothers engagement party as writing this and have had a few to drink. Not the best time to write something like this I understand, however might as well get it over and done with whilst I have the time.

Lastly, I would like to say by posting this unban request, I am by no means breaking any form of rule breakage, as stated in the rules I am allowed to post 3 months after the first 'unban request' was denied, and has been four months.

Your name:
  1. Forum Name: WilliamFarmery10
  2. Steam Name: Zambie ^‿^ (STEAM_0:1:82596154)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82596154

Your ban ID: Not applicable.

Banned by: Viljo, if I recall.

Reason: Lying in the courthouse.

Involved: aaay
Why we should unban you: Well, this is going to be interesting. First of all, as stated above I request that the Administrative Official taking this case on to send me a message on steam, as you will be able to understand this scenario a little bit easier. I hope you respect my privacy and why I wish to keep it as it is.

Regarding the question, as I previously thought, I had issues regarding trust, and I had a few issues with my mum at the time. This I'm not worried to reveal, however again I request that I have the administrator send me a PM on steam about the incident.
I'll say it lightly; I didn’t get on well with my mum. She was a bitch, and I could be to. In fact a fucking awful one. But she coped and I coped, however on the specific day, if I do recall aaay was talking about something to do with homosexuality, and as you would call it now, I would be 'triggered'. And triggered I was to say the least. As at the time I wasn’t in the best of moods already from my mum, however also at the wrong time I was welcomed by the sight of homosexuality. As this was around a year and 5/6 months ago, I cannot remember it well but I can remember being a sod when it came to this. As we bickered on and on, he threw insults (If II recall some where homophobic insults, however please correct me if I'm wrong. I honestly cannot remember anymore. Either way they were still insults) and I threw insults back. However as confirmed by the player reporting both of us, the player confirmed that he was throwing more insults at me. Here is where the Administrator needs to send me a PM somewhere.

Due to the nature as provided to the Administrator, you will be able to understand my natural instinct would be to retaliate, and as at the time I was gay myself, it made it that little worse. Which is a shame, as I try to pride myself as a kind person, however (this occurs in real life too), is where if I feel aggravated in any type of scenario including school, I will 'snap' and will not have any respect for that user anymore, which is the same with my dad. We're both the same. [spoiler=For example:[/spoiler]
My cousin got a C4 (After school) for being in pain with a migraine, and he kept putting his pen down to try and calm it down. That really pissed me off and I kept getting into shit for a class mate talking to me. I eventually put my pen down and said 'I cant be arsed with this shit if your gonna give me shit for no reason', and she then eventually screamed at me. As I've said, this provoked me in a way and my natural instinct was to come back at her, which was telling her to die and get the fuck out of the school. It's resulted in me going into Student Support for the rest of the term, but I don’t really care because of the scenario was in. I felt like I made a point so I couldn’t care less of the consequences. And that is what I felt like when throwing back insults. Only that time I still had balls and couldn’t risk a lot of things, now its different.[/spoiler]

Anyways -
As I was still heated up by the fact of the player, I didn’t take into account the actual rules of the server. Especially forum rules. I didn’t acknowledge that there would be consequences I was just that flamed, that I couldn't bare to see him in my sight. Therefor, I lied. Which was certainly a bad thing.

As you have probably seen, I am now 15 years of age. I've had some good times in Fearless, and when I was banned from the forums I was 13. 2 years difference is a long time, and within the stages of being a child to a becoming eligible man, it is hard for some to explain how big that can be to some people, and as you have probably noticed my grammatical vocabulary has dramatically increased, as-well as my ability to keep myself under control. I've grown out of my minge stage, and I have grown into my stage where I've... grown up, literally. I take responsibility now, and on my stay during LimeLight, I have learnt the aspects of roleplay and there my record is partly clean (compared to the one blacklist where I was a little bit tipsy on my feet as well as the people under the mic – all were good friends.)

After a year or two I believe I am eligible to start a new slant, a new world. This I cannot achieve well without access to my forum account. Please keep in mind, even after these years, my maturity has drastically rose.

However, there's a slight issue on this unban request.

I have a second account, in-activated {If I recall}, named 'heuheuheu' or something similar. This account hasn't been used for a couple of months, and was {if you can check the logs of the user} were to look at the player profiles of your ex-staff Members, as I wanted to see if they had a timeline as it wildly interested me what the staff members stories where as their time as a Moderator+. I remember making that account with no intention to create any harm,or to break any rules. I simply wanted to look at player profiles as a something whom really interested me I wanted to actually LIVE. and I recall contacting a teacher {I believe he was demoted} about the e shouldn't be any harm in making it if it's only used to view player profiles and nothing else. If the player in question had said otherwise, I wouldn't have made the account.

I appreciate your thoughts for looking at this thread, and hope you will take this request seriously.

Kind Regards,
Zambie
http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/zambiefarmery10/
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Note: Please allow up to 24 hours for each reply on behalf of Zambie, thank you.
Regards,
Edned

+Rep
Hello Zambie, I apologize that no-one has answered your unban request yet.

I'll notify the SA team of this, hopefully, you'll be able to get an answer from them within a few days.
As this thread has now been upstanding for more than a 7 day period without any reply from relative staff, I would now like to request on behalf of Zambie regarding rule 6 that this is now removed from his record.

Quote:If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days (this is exactly from the time of the last post by you), your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record. Once that is done, the burden will fall upon you to reply within 7 days your request will be denied.
Regards,
Edned

+Rep
(03-04-2017, 02:48 PM)Edned Wrote: As this thread has now been upstanding for more than a 7 day period without any reply from relative staff, I would now like to request on behalf of Zambie regarding rule 6 that this is now removed from his record.

Quote:If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days (this is exactly from the time of the last post by you), your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record. Once that is done, the burden will fall upon you to reply within 7 days your request will be denied.

I replied prior to the 7 days my friend, and an SA will look into it soon.

Edit: I am a staff member and the above was an update to what is happening with the UBR: The thread will <hopefully> be reviewed within the next few days.

Edit2.0: The thread was posted 8:50PM too, it is now 4pm, so the rule wouldn't even apply yet.
It's indeed 6 days and 20 hours.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Exclamation 
Hello, WilliamFarmery10/Zambie^_^

I've now discussed this ban with SoulRipper and we have come to a conclusion together.
Whilst you lied in a player report and attempted to tamper with the result of it, we are willing to unban you from the forums. One of the factors that helped us reach this conclusion was the fact that you are not banned on the servers, thus you are already able to access our services. I am however going to give you a warning, if you by any means lie in the courthouse again or create additional accounts on the forums we will reinstate the suspension on your account, with no chance of being unbanned in the future.

Approved.