PR : [FL:M] Jonas
Name of player: [FL:M] Jonas

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43066753

Time in GMT: Around 12PM GMT

Server: v4b1

Involved: [FL:RP]Flame
Involved Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:150382999

Summary: Fail RP , I was a bandit in stolen police uniform and stolen undercover cop car , I was looking for aggressive RP
I saw Jonas in Truck , I wanted to stop him and mug him he didn't comply , I followed him from Connectivity road > Lake > Villas > Outer BP > DTM , My Friend Flame was doing [/me Points a gun at driver] And Shouting to him to stop and he is not stopping , That is a big Fail RP from my side , I forced stop him at DTM and hostage him because he run away from me and he got mad and Blacklist me for random hostage in public , like WTF ?

I don't got the much Evidence , sorry .
Evidence:

http://imgur.com/a/Pw7Ah
So how exactly did we break FearRP?

We complied to everything that you said, and in no way did we break FearRP, you're only showing your console logs here, that's not strong enough evidence.

I rest my case.
~Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
If my shadow play was working !!!!!!!

I said [/me] while we were in the DTM Tunle , and you didn't stop , I stoped you in force then you complay to my order

When you were driving Jonas that truck and came next to you and we shout to stop and we did [/me] and you didn't stop.
''2.1f Orders must be given via voice or text comminucation to initiate a FearRP situation.''
Doing a /me won't cut it, and the fact that you're lying here is stupid, you know how we did comply, so why in the world would you post a PR?, basicly what you're saying is that you where in your car and did the /me? I cannot see the /me if you're behind my trailer.

Again, i rest my case.

Now, please wait for an Super Admin's review on this, unless you have anything further to add, thanks.
~Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
- was in truck with jonas -

Can also confirm that we could not see the messages. I would also like to point out that this was done in public.
Not enough evidence at all.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Because of insufficient evidence this player report is hereby denied.