Formal Apology
I feel like you did the right thing formally apologising like this. Well done, Soul.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Alertecobra27
How can we be sure this is not just another hype thread like the rest?
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Suarez
(02-24-2017, 11:15 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(02-24-2017, 11:11 PM)Midget Wrote:
(02-24-2017, 11:06 PM)Fultz Wrote: Either fix you shit or quit trying to act like you care. This is just getting old and pathetic at this point.

Might I suggest seeing what happens before flinging shit? Upon writing this he has had about 42 minutes to "Fix his shit".

That is what I am saying. Either fix or stop acting like you care. I am not sure if you understand this or not. But this isnt the first time this has happened. And hell I would say he has done this for the past 4 years. He doesnt do anything for a long ass time. And then he goes into superman Soul for about a month until he cant handle it anymore and vanishes again for months. 

Nothing is new in this thread unless he actually is going to fix his shit. If not, this thread might as well be in off-topic

I was about to write down the exact same thing tbh.
As much as I love the person behind the name Soulripper, the first thing that instantly popped into my head upon reading the first sentence was the above.
It's fun and motivating and all that when reading this, and it's very nicely said but actions speak louder than words in this case.

And to be completely fair to you Soul, if it's any consolation and you might already know this, but their demotivation caused by you is not the only reason behind their resignations.
There are other important factors to be considered, but since they'd probably rather keep that hidden from here I'm not going to list it on the thread.

Anyway, the formal apology threads in News & Announcements is very civil and nice of you, but it's not what the community needs of you.
I said this the previous time on exactly the same kind of thread you made, but please stop hyping the community up when in reality it's not going all as pretty as it both used to be and needs to be behind the curtains.

Time to act on your words, and keep the promises you've once again made.
I hope you succeed this time, but I remain standing with a realistic perspective.

PS. While at first glance these sort of posts of mine might often look like I'm puking all over Fearless and the way things go, it is truly with good intention.
Luckily you know that, but others reading this might not.
So don't be misinformed, I care alot about Fearless.

Anywhore,
best of luck.
The following 8 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Chech, Exotic, Archer, Idea, Pear, Reebs, Suarez, Holdem
(02-24-2017, 11:15 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(02-24-2017, 11:11 PM)Midget Wrote:
(02-24-2017, 11:06 PM)Fultz Wrote: Either fix you shit or quit trying to act like you care. This is just getting old and pathetic at this point.

Might I suggest seeing what happens before flinging shit? Upon writing this he has had about 42 minutes to "Fix his shit".

That is what I am saying. Either fix or stop acting like you care. I am not sure if you understand this or not. But this isnt the first time this has happened. And hell I would say he has done this for the past 4 years. He doesnt do anything for a long ass time. And then he goes into superman Soul for about a month until he cant handle it anymore and vanishes again for months. 

Nothing is new in this thread unless he actually is going to fix his shit. If not, this thread might as well be in off-topic

I understand completely, my point is just that we should give it some time and see how it works out. Hopefully the assumptions are incorrect.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I'm sure I've heard this before. Maybe when the full staff team moved over to LL ?

Best of luck with that though I'm sure you'll try.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Idea
I really do hope that changes will start to happen here on and out.
I wish the best for this community, and I hope you will do your best to dedicate yourself to this community, and get it back on the right track, as it once was.
Absolute bullshit and horseshit and every other shit for all the animals there are. When you actually do something instead of making promises then fucking off to do your own things leaving your promises to your staff and instead start today to make good on your promises then I won't say your full of shit this isn't the first time you've said you'd change and it probably won't be the last either. Some staff members put hours of their days for some reason trying to help the server or to develop things for the server I.e doing the promises you are trying to make and I think they deserve a lot of credit for that but they need for help from you I think you should stop saying you're gonna do x y and z and just do it lol because you make this thread and get people hard then they're left in the dark. Take the last thread make fearless great again. Developers and mods And admins worked their ass off some of the suggestions there but I'm not trying to be mean but I'm guessing you didn't help much with them but I mean I'll need someone on the inside to verify that.

Long story short I don't think you should say what you're going to do and just do what you say you're going to do. If there's anything to do at this point anyway. Best of luck and I think you should Cherish your developers and contributors more.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Marty
#ARPAFORMODORDEVIDK
(02-25-2017, 09:38 AM)ARPANettic Wrote: #ARPAFORMODORDEVIDK

No....

Just no.
The following 8 users Like Coffee's post:
  • chopchop1614, Reebs, Idea, Random, Budy, Luna, Link, Dauntless
"This should hopefully result in a team with enthusiastic admins, a dedicated owner" lol..sure