Formal Apology
The communication is great nowadays, but does that mean I have to give everybody a public insight about our strategies? Not only is that bad in regards of competition who shouldn't know, also it would slow down work down so much by writing down everything.

The past two weeks all  problems have been adressed and solved.

We've got amazing updates in the queue, probably the most amazing update in 5 years is coming.

If you only know how much systems we have running in regards of administration, panels, databases, etc etc. All managed by me and not visible for any member.

My work is behind the scenes and that's why you don't notice my activity. I spend several hours a day on FL. Just take a look at my forum hours.

I'm replying instantly to any message I receive from staff nowadays.

Some people seem to forget that our community is one of the oldest on the entire GMod. We've got players who are the same age as our GM. It would be impossible if I was uncapable of it.
I've written my apology and improved every point noticed. That can be backed up by most staff members. Infernaw's opinion was way before the chances I've made so irrelevant.
It's easy to criticize me from the side line.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I can confirm that every promise Soul made the last few weeks have been held true for good. I (obviously) can't go much into the details but he is doing his best to make developing for FL a dream coming true. A dream for both developers and contributors.
As all of it happens in the backend though, you do not get to see anything of it. Frankly, we could be a bit more transparent, but there is a reason as to why we are not.

Although it seems as if Soul is doing absolutely nothing, he is working hard for the community to make this amazing leap possible.
The following 3 users Like Arkten's post:
  • Archer, Alertecobra27, Idea
Guys,stop expecting everything from Soul.Everyone have lives out of Gmod,and from what I've seen,Soul kept his promise.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep