On Set Today
Video 
Recently the leader of my Theatre group set up an opportunity for some of my friends to be apart of a Short-Film. It was a great experience however it was very weird. It was a great day apart from it was really cold and some scenes felt really unnatural.
[Image: ff32d7f146e40f840ea576d905ecfbf3.png]
[Image: f635ec2568a0ad54ed7e3622891566b7.png]
[Image: cb486b5b17cf474ef76f9840ccce51db.png]
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Archer
Seems to be a nice little event Smile
The following 1 user Likes Eeee394's post:
  • Joe Joe
I'm planning a short film too but none of us have any experience.
It's about a Turkish mob boss who immigrates to the US.
I'll post our photos later.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Joe Joe
It was great fun the company were professional but are freelance so they had all the equipment. We used Green Screens which was cool as well. Only issue was people would slow down to be nosey and some people would beep and scream slander at us.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Awesome! I love watching short films, especially if there's a really rich story!
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
I could not find the photos of the crew but here is me with my costume(I'm the main character's aide in the script):
[Image: image.jpg]
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Lewwings

Spoiler :
I'm sorry, my eyes are bleeding.

OP: Looks interesting; I'd like to see the end product and the scenes you felt were unnatural ;p
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 4 users Like Link's post:
  • Panda, Haarek, Dauntless, Random
(02-23-2017, 06:03 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: -snip-

Sure do look like a turkish mob boss
The following 2 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Link, Willem de Walrus
We don't have problems with people walking by as we're using a nearly uninhabited neighbourhood(which happens to be mine)
I'm editing the trailer,gonna post it later
+rep
(02-26-2017, 07:42 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: We don't have problems with people walking by as we're using a nearly uninhabited neighbourhood(which happens to be mine)
I'm editing the trailer,gonna post it later

Your not admin, please do not tell me what to do. A admin warned me m8 so IDC, technically you are now necroposting and stopping my freedom of speech.