Snow and Spears resignation
Pfft,

I cant come up with something to say...

Snowred I've known you for a while, I remember when you became a cute little Moderator. It didn't stop there, you continued to play and grow within the community as a well respected member amongst staff and members. You will be missed by me the most.

Spear I remember when you resigned for a girl, and we missed you for a while. We build up an amazing friendship and I will certainly miss you amongst the staff team.

I hope both of you still hop on time by time, if not, donate all your items to Brikaas ;D
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Farewell, you two. Hopefully we can keep in touch.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Ah damn, this is surprising to hear...
Sad to see you both go, love ya both Sad
Very unexpected resignations, I respect your's decision tho. FL will indeed miss you 2 as both staff members and players. You 2 where the first staff members that I ever knew on FL and its very sad for me too see both of them resign. My 2 earliest memories of the staff team on FL are from you Snow and Spear. Good luck in the future guys and thank you for everything you've done for FL!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Farewell. I did not expect this at all Sad
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Never expected this,shame to see you leaving!
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
You did good guys!

Goodbye and Good Luck for the future!
Never spoke to ever of you much but the few times I did you guys seemed cool, and I've definitely heard great things from other people.

Sad to see you go.

Best of luck with your futures!
[Image: unknown.png]
I've spoken to both of you on Steam already, but once again thanks for all the effort both of you put into the community, that veteran tag is well deserved!
I have a feeling that both of you two now have a massive load lifted off your shoulders. Thanks for the work you two did for the server.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]