Snow and Spears resignation
Sad news is what it is!

You're two staff members from the original team from when I was promoted.
When I look back on what the teampage looked like back then and now it's just mainly sad (for me, personally) to see most of the original members (at the time) have resigned not even a year later.
Like seriously, somehow really odd to look at.

We've had our differences but in the end it was all good fun, most of it anyway.
Anywhore, unfortunate to see the two of you take a leave.
Especially you, Spear. Seriously bruh you only just came back a little while ago!
K I clearly suck at this bai
The following 2 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Rylund, Janzo 火
Sad too see you go.
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
I will definitely miss you two. Thanks for everything you've done for Fearless
Sad to see you both go. I don't really know you snow but heard great things about you and your plans towards fearless. I will truely miss you  spear, you were my top friend on the server and will truely miss our drive around the city's late at night.

Good luck in the future guys and hoping to stay in contact with you both!

Kind regards

Molyneux481

I... have no works... Unexpected...

I shed a tear or two reading this, I love you spear, stinky boy

Snow, you were like the head dev in my eyes, the b3st, so here, heres my words to you both, litterally.

Depressing moment
And I was hoping it was a prank when someone said you two had resigned...what a horrible truth.

I've never been close to staff here at all however you two were great at your job, Spear you were fun and I really enjoyed your robot attack event. Snow, I don't think we ever put out that fire that kept on burning.

You will both be missed greatly.
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
Noooo!
[Image: NdnijXre.png]
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A few words.
Thank you for your service in the administration team,
you were much loved and will be missed in the community.
- Razor (BradleeDaHamsta)

Cya...
Sad to hear that you've lost interest in playing CityRP, Snowredwolf, but understandable after such a long time.
Spear, whatever your reason is for resigning, sad to see you go.

It will be a tough challenge finding people to replace you both, as you were both doing a great job.

Our team is small now and it are tough times, but we're going to strive for perfection!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 4 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Jonas, Janzo 火, memeSake, MrFinnConlon
what did u resign from ur a dev again